`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ABSOLUTELY HUGE PULL from '10 PP Legends!
05-24-2011, 03:06 PM
RE: ABSOLUTELY HUGE PULL from '10 PP Legends!
(05-23-2011 01:54 PM)bechnutnascar Wrote:  what were the big hits?they are deleted

They had been moved to my traded PB album. I have added them back in.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2011, 03:33 PM
the bonnett card is extra special imo because its number 51, which is the car number he was driving when he died. not a good reason, but i think it might add some value to it.
05-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Wink RE: ABSOLUTELY HUGE PULL from '10 PP Legends!
The Force Family autograph card is a great pull.

I wish that I had that kind of luck opening packs.

Matthew 5:11 "God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers."
05-28-2011, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2011 02:09 AM by spazmatastic.)
(05-24-2011 03:33 PM)kmart161 Wrote:  the bonnett card is extra special imo because its number 51, which is the car number he was driving when he died. not a good reason, but i think it might add some value to it.

I didn't even think of that. Good catch, and thanks for the reminder. If you are interested it is still FT.
(05-25-2011 07:59 PM)racingfanaticmn Wrote:  The Force Family autograph card is a great pull.

I wish that I had that kind of luck opening packs.

Thanks, and one day you will have that kind of luck! I knew it was a great one when I pulled it, but it was even better when I found out it was a case hit and saw the book value. That and the Jr. card saved the box from being a bust value-wise. I only pulled two non-base PC cards, so I would have been PO'd without those two pulls.
I've had the best luck of my life with busting boxes lately. I also pulled a case hit from an NFL box about 2 weeks ago. The Quad AU is the best pull I have EVER had in any sport. I had never pulled a card worth over $150. It is also only the 5th card I have pulled worth at least $100. It means a lot more when you consider that I have been collecting for 25 years. The big pulls will happen for you eventually, it just takes time, luck, and sometimes more money than you normally spend for a box!

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
05-28-2011, 07:18 AM
Yeah, big pulls happen every now and then, but they do come. That box of Eclipse I opened, Thank God Kelly was not there to help, she would have gotten all the good stuff. But anyway, I was lucky to get the box I did. That was one HOT box. 11 hits all together. I can't wait until next week, Stealth comes out. I am getting a box this time when it hits the shelf.

Ray collects Jimmie Johnson & The Cleveland Browns
Kelly collects Matt Kenseth, Danica Patrick & The Pittsburgh Steelers

[Image: fei59u.jpg]

This is still under construction.
You can find our "Want List" at:
http://randknascarcards.weebly.com/
06-24-2011, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2011 10:33 PM by spazmatastic.)
All AU and RU have now been traded except the Jeg Coughlin AU. Sorry, fasttalker/redskinsfan you never sent any TO's or PM's about them. I still have all three Red parallels, and the Allison and DW Motorsports Masters cards FT. If anyone needs them, send a PM or TO.
Here is what I got for the two Lasting Legacies RU and the Allison AU:

[Image: GordonGraded1.jpg]

This next card is a jumbo-sized card (3 in. by 5 in.):
[Image: GordonJumboRUTire1.jpg]

[Image: GordonJumboRUTire2.jpg]

I also traded away a Shaquille O'Neal (NBA) JSY card with those three and got a bunch of Panthers NFL cards in return. A big thank you to 'dabears525' for the trade!
BTW, dacardworld.com now has boxes at $93.