`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
jimfalbo21's TTM/IP Thread

RE: jimfalbo21's TTM/IP Thread
LOL, don't make me bust out the whoopin stick!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

^ Don't like seeing the GU card and black refractor used for TTM, ouch
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I was thinking that mike lol, but at least they're not high $$ cards...that Maz looks SWEET though!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

I got these IP at the Pirates home opener on Thursday...

[Image: 005-11.jpg]

[Image: 008-5.jpg]

[Image: 007-8.jpg]

[Image: 006-7.jpg]

Nice Cedeno Auto's, my Grand-Daughter has one of his Auto's from when he played with the Daytona Cubs along with Geovanny Soto. I really have to thank those 2 guys and Mrs. Cedeno for getting my Grand-Daughter even more interested in Baseball and for telling her that there is nothing more important then a good education. I have to get her over here and show her this post.

Do they still make the Baseball Player Address book? The last TTM autos I got were in 1986 and it was Todd Worrell and Wally Joyner. Didn't think it still worked these days.
[Image: vgh3p.png]

Meiselman makes a list every year...however I use online resources to find out who signs, and from which address...

Here's what I got at the Pirates/Giants game on 4/28:

[Image: 001-25.jpg]

Pirates pitching coach

[Image: 002-23.jpg]

[Image: 003-21.jpg]

Pirates Reliever Michael Crotta

[Image: 004-20.jpg]

[Image: 005-12.jpg]

[Image: 006-12.jpg]

[Image: 007-11.jpg]

[Image: 008-12.jpg]

I also won an hat Auto'd by Pirates SP James McDonald

(04-29-2011, 12:05 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Here's what I got at the Pirates/Giants game on 4/28:

[Image: 004-20.jpg]
Pretty sure I wouldn't want my last name to be Walk if I was a pitcher

Seriously