`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
jimfalbo21's TTM/IP Thread

RE: jimfalbo21's TTM/IP Thread
Jim , did you ever go to the signings before games last year at the stadium.? I can't for the life of me now think of the club ,but its the one in the outfield.Alumni auto sign day,as I believe.
I was disapointed they didn't have those this year. Got some nice autos of Teke , Candy Man , Rooker , Giusti , Virdon etc...
As far as TTM , everybody xcept McCutchen signed for me this year that I sent to.

Nice thread!

(09-13-2011, 10:51 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Jim , did you ever go to the signings before games last year at the stadium.? I can't for the life of me now think of the club ,but its the one in the outfield.Alumni auto sign day,as I believe.
I was disapointed they didn't have those this year. Got some nice autos of Teke , Candy Man , Rooker , Giusti , Virdon etc...
As far as TTM , everybody xcept McCutchen signed for me this year that I sent to.

Nice thread!
Over the past 3 seasons I've tried to get to as many Alumni Autograph session as possible...It's great to be able to talk to local "legends", I've gotten to meet Vern Law, Steve Blass, Dick Groat, Grant Jackson, John Candelaria, Manny Sanguillen, Frank Thomas, ElRoy Face, and many others. That's the Hall of Fame Club, the food is decent, and not very expensive either. Did Garrett Jones sign TTM? I have the worst luck trying to get him to sign!

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Yes, as a matter of fact Jones was one of the first that replied this year. Thanks,yes, the HOF club!
I was rackin pretty hard over that one...
Did you ever try TM with any Phillies? I sent a couple and they send you back a team issue photo and unsigned cards back.

IP's from 9/23 vs reds:

[Image: 003-31.jpg]

bubbled a bit, forgot to prep card

[Image: 004-30.jpg]

[Image: 005-18.jpg]

[Image: 006-18.jpg]

[Image: 007-17.jpg]
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: 002-36.jpg]
a 1979 WS Champ!

[Image: 011-8.jpg]
another Miggy through the Tigers foundation, thankfully this one isn't smudged!