`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 1958 (commons, stars, anything)

WTTF 1958 (commons, stars, anything)
I'm putting the 1958 Topps set and am wanting to trade for a few. I've got quite a few vintage FT. LMK what you have and I would like to see scans also. Thanks.

Got everything from 1952 Bowman to 70s stuff FT. So send some offers or PM me. Thanks.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...tage%20FT/

RE: WTTF 1958 (commons, stars, anything)
I have some vintage coming in with some '58s. I'll let you know what I have when they come in. Might be this weekend or early next week.

Got any johnny antonelli's? I have 1 '58 card, #322 Harding Peterson RC. Let me know if your interested.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(05-03-2012, 06:32 AM)muz0 Wrote: Got any johnny antonelli's? I have 1 '58 card, #322 Harding Peterson RC. Let me know if your interested.
No Antonelli, sorry. But I can u se the Peterson if it's in Ex-Mt condition or better.

I have a scan here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1466011.html

No notable creases at all. I would give this an EX or EX-MT for the corners and off center, maybe. I would do a one for one trade if you have extra '58's or other vintage around that time frame. Let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

anyone today?