`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Printing MY Collections
03-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Printing MY Collections
How do I print just the players I have in my collection?
I just want to print out the "page of my player" that I see?
Tried printing just my Randy Johnson, it gave me a check off list of like 48 pages of Randy Johnson?
I also can't "copy and paste"? What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2011, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 08:19 PM by rookievault.)
RE: Printing MY Collections
Printing of personal collections is not an option at this time. I've gone back and forth with Beckett for years trying to get them to make this an option, but they say it could violate their patent system and would allow members to print and share pricing to others that may not be paying for the service.

It's a real pain in the a**. They should at least let you create a text file or something "without" the pricing included in the output. It's YOUR collection, so why can't they allow you to print it? Very sad!!!

I buy, sell and trade rookie year sports cards. Baseball and Football preferred. LOOKING for Bryce Harper & Chad Henne Auto, game used and low #'d RC's.
03-11-2011, 11:42 AM
(03-10-2011 08:17 PM)rookievault Wrote:  Printing of personal collections is not an option at this time. I've gone back and forth with Beckett for years trying to get them to make this an option, but they say it could violate their patent system and would allow members to print and share pricing to others that may not be paying for the service.

It's a real pain in the a**. They should at least let you create a text file or something "without" the pricing included in the output. It's YOUR collection, so why can't they allow you to print it? Very sad!!!

We will adding custom reporting to Organize in a future release, though I am not sure of the exact time frame yet. But it is absolutely on the list.

Thanks, Bill

Bill S.
Sr. Director, Beckett Auction Services
Beckett Media LLC
"30-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!
03-11-2011, 02:09 PM
(03-11-2011 11:42 AM)wtsjr Wrote:  We will adding custom reporting to Organize in a future release, though I am not sure of the exact time frame yet. But it is absolutely on the list.

Thanks, Bill

I think this could be a real money maker down the road. I would love to see some sort of service that could provide a "Beckett" stylized magazine of your PC with/or without images of your PC cards.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
[Image: Naslund1213ForeverRivalsStick.jpg]
03-11-2011, 03:57 PM
(03-11-2011 02:09 PM)greg2424 Wrote:  I think this could be a real money maker down the road. I would love to see some sort of service that could provide a "Beckett" stylized magazine of your PC with/or without images of your PC cards.

I have had talks with custom publishers looking for ways to allow you to print price guides on demand. Something I am looking into, but a ways down the road as there are a lot of other things on the road map ahead of it Smile

Thanks, Bill

Bill S.
Sr. Director, Beckett Auction Services
Beckett Media LLC
"30-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!
03-11-2011, 04:53 PM
(03-11-2011 03:57 PM)wtsjr Wrote:  I have had talks with custom publishers looking for ways to allow you to print price guides on demand. Something I am looking into, but a ways down the road as there are a lot of other things on the road map ahead of it Smile

Thanks, Bill

Your reply to these issues makes me feel very secure about the future and the site being the standard for the industry!!!
Thanks

[Image: mayscopy.jpg]
10-17-2012, 05:34 PM
I would like to print the price guides for Magic the Gathering and Pokemon. How does one do this?
Thanks, MJ
10-20-2012, 01:25 PM
It is also to easy to do a simple search on Google for a price