`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Topps Platinum Auto Patch PC **Updated 8/21**

RE: Topps Platinum Auto Patch PC....Take a look...
Teresa, that Easley is "easily" the sickest out of the group!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Nice little collection you got there. I love topps platinum feel free to check my collection out it is under the other pc folder. I completed the 09 set and getting closer on the 2010 set.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

(03-12-2011, 04:01 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Teresa, that Easley is "easily" the sickest out of the group!
LOL John!!!! That one is definitely a fav of mine. Got it on the Bay last week at a sweet price. Did my homework to make sure it was legit and hit the trigger.
(03-12-2011, 08:18 AM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Nice little collection you got there. I love topps platinum feel free to check my collection out it is under the other pc folder. I completed the 09 set and getting closer on the 2010 set.
Cool will do. I'll definitely check for dupes. Or let me know if you got any we can trade for.

I actually really love that set too! Thought about doing it but I don't have any of the big named players and I'd want to get them first to make it easier lol I guess ill just stick to my Berry and AP PC Smile

That Benn looks awfully familiar. Wink
Those are some great looking cards, esp. that Easley.

Is it just me, or does Tyson Jackson have the best fricken patches on his cards?

(03-12-2011, 04:01 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Teresa, that Easley is "easily" the sickest out of the group!
Was going to say the exact same thing!!! Smile

Go Huskies! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-13-2011, 11:12 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Was going to say the exact same thing!!! Smile

Go Huskies! LOL
It IS definitely the sweet one from the group. Hope to find a few more with a sick patch like that. I believe Sensei has a pretty sweet one from a group break we were in together but it is PC cuz it was a Broncos.

Great looking collection. They do have a really nice look to them. Ya know I have a gronk up FT .....
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Another Easley? Now you're hoarding... Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos