IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
09-10 UpperDeck

RE: 09-10 UpperDeck
Nice replacement.
[Image: cars1-1.gif]

Always Looking for Corey Wootton. I also can 50/50 MWL For Autos.

(03-07-2011, 11:36 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i think he is the only one in the blasters, and the other spokesman autos are kg, jordan, and lebron.
Actually I just bought a Blaster at Target and got the Redemption for a KG Spokesman. Funny thing is when I go to upper deck to check the status of my card its says Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient. so I guess he hasn't signed it yet. seem odd but will just have to see what happens.

(07-24-2011, 04:05 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: Actually I just bought a Blaster at Target and got the Redemption for a KG Spokesman. Funny thing is when I go to upper deck to check the status of my card its says Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient. so I guess he hasn't signed it yet. seem odd but will just have to see what happens.
Nice! I also just pulled the KG out of a target blaster. Hopefully he signs soon.
Collecting RANDY MOSS, all Patriots, Shaquille O'Neal, and all Flair Showcase Legacy Collection
Want List:
- '98 Skybox Premium Rubies Randy Moss
- '98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Randy Moss
- '98 Flair Showcase Row 0 (Legacy & Base) Randy Moss
- '98 Thunder Super Rave Randy Moss

(07-27-2011, 04:10 PM)randuniversity Wrote: Nice! I also just pulled the KG out of a target blaster. Hopefully he signs soon.
Thats for sure. KG has always been one of my favorite Players. He's always Been one of the best all around players since he's been in the league.

Seriously is UD still printing these cards....Everytime I go to target or wally world it seems like there are new discount blasters of these things.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65