`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for HOFer Dennis Rodman!!! Inserts/#'d/etc All Needed!

RE: Dennis Rodman Inserts/Unique/Base/#'d/Etc Wanted! 2x BV for Non AU/GU I need!!!
Bump To The Top
Have 7 or so Incomming

RE: Dennis Rodman Inserts/Unique/Base/#'d/Etc Wanted! 2x BV for Non AU/GU I need!!!
ive got this but i dont see anything in your tradelist i am willing to trade for it.
/25
Rodman Auto /25
[Image: KGrHqFiEE9TPoYUPBPiPHdMSEw60_12.jpg]

haha so your just rubbing it in then! Is that 09-10 Studio? Cuz I dont see it in the magazine unless it is listed as a common.
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

yea it is. i dont use mags so i am not sure if its listed in there or notSmile
[Image: KGrHqFiEE9TPoYUPBPiPHdMSEw60_12.jpg]

ngstahl - Sweet card, Mainly looking for Inserts/#'d I need right now. Have some good Autos of his already

Bump to The Top

Bump to The Top

Bump To The Top
added:
2008-09 Topps Signature Facsimile Red #TSDRD Dennis Rodman

once the trade thing is working again we should carry on from where we left off a looong while ago. Unless you picked them up elsewhere, I have a few you don't have yet.

Which ones did u have again?
I've been doing a bunch of trades and just keeping track of it, waiting for the System to work.