`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BGS/JSA submission with another COA question.
02-28-2011, 08:59 AM
BGS/JSA submission with another COA question.
I have a few cards that have COA's from other sources such as Scoreboard for example. I would like to submit these cards to BGS/JSA for authentication and slabbing. Should I include the other COA's with my submission or a copy or neither. If I do send the original COA with my submission will it be returned?

[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2011, 01:43 PM
RE: BGS/JSA submission with another COA question.
I don't think you would need to send it for any other reason but to back up they are/should be authentic to the authenticators but a copy should work find in that case

I usually get rid of the old COA in these instances once they have been authenticated

To be sure I would call JSA

888-4-JSPENCE / 888-457-7362

[Image: Banner.png]
My Bucket - w/ Select Trade Scans
05-04-2011, 12:17 PM
You can have all of the back up you want JSA is going to look at it as if it had never been graded.
02-22-2013, 06:03 PM
(02-28-2011 08:59 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote:  I have a few cards that have COA's from other sources such as Scoreboard for example. I would like to submit these cards to BGS/JSA for authentication and slabbing. Should I include the other COA's with my submission or a copy or neither. If I do send the original COA with my submission will it be returned?

I sent mine in with the Evan Longoria RC Auto that I purchased from a reputable dealer on eBay and it was deemed authentic graded and slabbed and sent back to me along with my original COA that I sent with the card. I really do think if you send it and it is a reputable dealer that JSA knows or has worked with it does assist in speading up the authentication process. Also when I collect IP (In Person) autographs if possible I try to get a picture of the person signing my item and I include that with my submission to show JSA that I personally got the item signed. I hope this helps.

I collect Baltimore Orioles, Atlanta Braves and Autographed Cards.

[URL=http:
//viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=618266
58&albumId=2814560&page=1]My Autographed Cards[/URL]