Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Favorite card.

RE: Favorite card.
as of right now this.
[Image: tabuse-ee.jpg]
[img]X[/img]

(03-08-2011, 10:10 AM)cervecero_zero-ocho Wrote: I assure you, it's not a reprint. Im waiting to submit in person, via raw card review. I had a bad incident submitting a card through the mail before. It probably doesn't matter though, as I don't plan on parting with it. However, I would like the security of it being slabbed.

[Image: img005.jpg]
I would def get that slabbed then..... More important that thing would be in a THICK CASE NOW!!!!! Nice card..... Cant wait to see the end results..... What did u give for that thing if u dont mind me asking???
COLLECTING MJ'S TEBOWS AND PERCY....

^ Thanks. I actually pulled it myself, back in 1990. I was at a card show in Vernon, Ca. with an older cousin of mine. I was about 11 at the time. He is the one that got me into collecting... teaching me how to handle and care for my cards. I still have a lot of the cards I attained from that era. Those were the days.
I remember buying this at a that same show about a year after pulling the RC. Got it for $20, if i remember correctly. I got it graded at the Hollywood Park Show about 4 years ago. My RC, at the time, was put away in my parents safe and couldn't get it in time for the show.
I guess this also qualifies as one of my favorites.

[Image: fleeer.jpg]

(03-08-2011, 08:40 PM)cervecero_zero-ocho Wrote: ^ Thanks. I actually pulled it myself, back in 1990. I was at a card show in Vernon, Ca. with an older cousin of mine. I was about 11 at the time. He is the one that got me into collecting... teaching me how to handle and care for my cards. I still have a lot of the cards I attained from that era. Those were the days.
I remember buying this at a that same show about a year after pulling the RC. Got it for $20, if i remember correctly. I got it graded at the Hollywood Park Show about 4 years ago. My RC, at the time, was put away in my parents safe and couldn't get it in time for the show.
I guess this also qualifies as one of my favorites.

[Image: fleeer.jpg]
That card...is...beautiful...

^ Thanks a lot. Yeah, these cards are very special to me. That card show at Hollywood Park was very good to me. The same day I got that Jordan reviewed... I got this bumped to a 10. The surface sub was the one bumped. Unbelievable day! Sorry if this doesn't belong in this forum.

[Image: braun-1.jpg]

Wow zero-ocho, these cards you showed are really awesome. The guy who showed a Yuta Tabuse card = very cool card and very cool player to collect. Your Tabuse is a Michael Jordan of Japan, nice.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I gotta go with the old 90's Jordan inserts.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd42...an0483.jpg

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd42...an0484.jpg

But I do love this Dez Bryant I just pulled a few days ago.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd42...0078-1.jpg

I don't do alot of basketball, but I've "dabbled" in a few over the past year.

My Fav will probably be the Kobe jersey/auto out of 25 once Panini actually fills the redemption!!

Otherwise, it would likely be one of these 2, I was buying these cheap until my lcs started getting low on it..

[Image: 200708sweetshotlarrybirdauto14of50.jpg]
14/50

[Image: 0708sweetshotbasketballalonzomourni.jpg]
2/5

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I think i would say this is my Favorite right now Parish Laundry Tag auto 1/1 The Kareem is probally second.

[Image: img258.jpg]
[Image: img259.jpg]
[Image: img190.jpg]
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

(03-08-2011, 09:08 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: The guy who showed a Yuta Tabuse card = very cool card and very cool player to collect. Your Tabuse is a Michael Jordan of Japan, nice.
thanks!

for an old school jordan insert. this is my favorite at the moment.
[Image: jordan-legacy-0-c.jpg]

[img]X[/img]