`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Favorite card.

RE: Favorite card.
(03-06-2011, 02:28 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: That is a good set(s) to complete. How long do you think it will take to complete it?
Authentic Letter. The only "H" in existence.

[Image: DwightHowardLetterFront.jpg]

Collecting Basketball Autographs

my fav of my kobe, just would like to hit a auto and maybe it would change

[Image: KobeFront1.jpg]

(03-06-2011, 02:28 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: That is a good set(s) to complete. How long do you think it will take to complete it?
At this point, I can't estimate with any confidence - I made a run at a quad tag on eBay, but was outbid with seconds to spare - since then I have not been able to track one down that includes the player and tag quality I am seeking. Tags aside, I don't think it should be too onerous to get the signature fabrics or 8 piece cards, so really it all comes down to the presence of a prominent tag combo or quad on an internet auction site or one materializing for purchase elsewhere. As that is my overarching focal point right now, I would expect upon acquiring the tags I need it would be a matter of weeks until I wrap up this collection.

THIS WOULD BE MINE.... NOT CRAZY BUT OH WELL

[Image: 2011-02-23_17-55-56_666.jpg]
COLLECTING MJ'S TEBOWS AND PERCY....

^ Nice... I have something similar.

[Image: img004.jpg]
Smile 
(03-07-2011, 11:41 PM)cervecero_zero-ocho Wrote: ^ Nice... I have something similar.

Are you going to send this card to be graded?
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-07-2011, 11:41 PM)cervecero_zero-ocho Wrote: ^ Nice... I have something similar.

SIMILAR AS A REPRINT??? THAT THING WOULD BE A 9.5 IF NOT..... GRADE IT THEN SHOW US

COLLECTING MJ'S TEBOWS AND PERCY....

I assure you, it's not a reprint. Im waiting to submit in person, via raw card review. I had a bad incident submitting a card through the mail before. It probably doesn't matter though, as I don't plan on parting with it. However, I would like the security of it being slabbed.

[Image: img005.jpg]

Honestly the ONLY thing i see wrong with it is the cutting of the card. Besides that it looks awesome.

Jason

My favorite is a tie between these two (pulled them both, huge Indians fan):

[Image: VizquelOmarNFT2.jpg]

[Image: LoftonKennyNFT.jpg]

My most valuable:

[Image: JordanMichaelNFT.jpg]