`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Adding Team Checklist
02-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Adding Team Checklist
Hi, I was wondering how to add all of a certain teams cards to organize to use as a checklist for wanted items.

I know you can add the entire listings of individual players to organize but what about a total listing of team cards as it does not give me the option on the "team page" to add to organize.

Thanks in advance.

cardhobbyist.blogspot.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2011, 02:44 PM
RE: Adding Team Checklist
(02-26-2011 10:31 AM)filipizo Wrote:  Hi, I was wondering how to add all of a certain teams cards to organize to use as a checklist for wanted items.

I know you can add the entire listings of individual players to organize but what about a total listing of team cards as it does not give me the option on the "team page" to add to organize.

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering this myself. Do you have to subscribe to total access? Some team cards probably fall under the multi-sport category and since you have to subscribe to a specific sport to download that players checklist maybe thats the case. On the other hand I'm not really willing to gamble the 30 bucks or so they charge now just to try my theory out. Anybody with total access feel free to chime in with some insight.

[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 13020) (Piazza - 1526) (Wright - 572)
02-26-2011, 05:39 PM
If you do a search for the year, like 2010. Then on the left where the search filters are click on Baseball. Then click on your team in the filters at the left also. This is what I do for my team set checklists.

Travis.
02-26-2011, 06:54 PM
One way to do it, exhaustive but able to be done, is to go to the team checklist and then click on the number of cards. That will take you back to the search page, where you can do I think 500 at a time, I'll check. But that's one way of doing it.

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

02-26-2011, 07:45 PM
I know in the past you could add every card tagged by your team. If this is not going to be an option that will suck.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
[Image: Naslund1213ForeverRivalsStick.jpg]
02-27-2011, 07:21 AM
No, it will be back, they are just working step by step so they don't screw anything up.

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

11-18-2011, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 03:06 PM by bkdlots.)
Was this ever fixed? Or is there another way to simply move 58k cards from search to organize at one time?
11-20-2011, 06:23 AM
No, it has never been fixed. Probably won't be either.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
[Image: Naslund1213ForeverRivalsStick.jpg]