`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 Michael Vick ERROR Card?

2010 Michael Vick ERROR Card?
Has anyone seen a Michael Vick 2010 Gridiron Gear error card. I bought several packs from wal-mart and in one pack was a Michael Vick card #115. The front shows Vick as well as the back with the "How good he was in weeks 2&3..." BUT the stats state he played for the Vikings in 09. Has anyone heard of or seen a card like this. I can't find anything on the internet so what 'so up with this card.

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in this section? thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Michael Vick Error Card.pdf (Size: 728.79 KB / Downloads: 7)

RE: 2010 Michael Vick ERROR Card?
(02-25-2011, 09:21 PM)eikoor Wrote: Has anyone seen a Michael Vick 2010 Gridiron Gear error card. I bought several packs from wal-mart and in one pack was a Michael Vick card #115. The front shows Vick as well as the back with the "How good he was in weeks 2&3..." BUT the stats state he played for the Vikings in 09 and gave someone elses stats. Has anyone heard of or seen a card like this. I can't find anything on the internet so what 'so up with this card.
That's pretty cool. I guess I will have to see if I have one now.

(02-25-2011, 09:39 PM)megatron1764 Wrote: That's pretty cool. I guess I will have to see if I have one now.
if you do please let me know.

This is true.
[Image: DeseanJackson4HPSports8081500x5003to1HiD...yFINAL.jpg]

So.. I matched this up with another Mike Vick Eagles card and it seems that they printed the wrong team name. The stats are the same between the gridiron and the certified, Just the name was misprinted.
[Image: DeseanJackson4HPSports8081500x5003to1HiD...yFINAL.jpg]

Maybe there is a Vikings prison team? (Sorry, couldn't resist)
[Image: Steelers-1.jpg]

I also collect Ndamukong Suh, Grant Wistrom, and Quinton Coples.

(02-25-2011, 09:21 PM)eikoor Wrote: Has anyone seen a Michael Vick 2010 Gridiron Gear error card. I bought several packs from wal-mart and in one pack was a Michael Vick card #115. The front shows Vick as well as the back with the "How good he was in weeks 2&3..." BUT the stats state he played for the Vikings in 09. Has anyone heard of or seen a card like this. I can't find anything on the internet so what 'so up with this card.

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in this section? thanks
i actually have this card that you speak of.

i have that michael vick error card. don't know much about it though.