`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Missing Case hit

RE: Missing Case hit
ugh..I just purchased a redemption off the bay...Didnt even think that it might be a pain in the arse to redeem..
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(07-11-2011, 04:22 PM)eazy e Wrote: ugh..I just purchased a redemption off the bay...Didnt even think that it might be a pain in the arse to redeem..
I have a buddy still waiting on a Wall/Cousins Dual auto #'d to 25 from Timeless Treasures and it has been over the 4 month period they established since he requested the card. NOT EVEN AN EMAIL OR UPDATE SENT TO THIS GUY!!!

The redemtion card would have sold for more than the card in hand would now, if he had sold the redemtion back then. Now he doesn't even have that card and it looks like he may get some sort of replacement. They have no online communication skills at Panini. You have to call like Klarson did, I guess.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Yes, I replied to the Open Case via message 3 different times. I was very polite but also voiced that I was frustrated. I also called twice! It takes a lot of patience with Panini!!
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!