`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
ZEITGEIST the Movie
02-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Lightbulb ZEITGEIST the Movie
I realize this is a sports website and this topic has nothing to do with sports whatsoever, but that's why I'm posting in other. Has anyone out there watched Zeitgeist the movie? If you consider yourself an intelligent human being you absolutely owe it to yourself to watch this movie. We as a country have been duped into thinking all is well while the powers that be continue to keep us down with propaganda and continue to grow more and more powerful each day.

First of all I have no affiliation with the movie or the website whatsoever and I am a proud American who loves his country. I feel like I need to tell as many people as possible about this film as it is extremely informative and eye-opening in regards to our government, the 9-11 attacks, the Federal Reserve, a few notoriously greedy "elite" families, and even religion. Greed and corruption have a stranglehold on this great country and it is a shame that it is not common knowledge that we are constantly being exploited and mis-informed. This movie goes into great detail exploring several crimes that are being committed onto you and your loved ones in the past and every day of your lives.

Greed is officially ruining the world and our America. Our fore-fathers are rolling over in their graves as the moral and noble basis this country was built upon is constantly being diminished and tarnished. And most of us don't even realize there is anything wrong. PLEASE people - I implore you to type Zeitgeist the Movie into your favorite search engine and stream the movie from the official website. The beginning chapter on religion is not for everyone, but is very interesting nonetheless. Overall this movie may leave you feeling angry - but in a positive way.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer. Netflix users can look it up on the Netflix site and read the description and many testimonies from other users.

*NOTE: This movie is NOT available in any video store and can only be watched through the website. Also please leave comments if you have seen this movie. Thanks!

****TRADING FOR AND BUYING UNSCRATCHED, EXPIRED AUTOGRAPH REDEMPTIONS FROM ANY UPPER DECK PRODUCTS (INCLUDING FLEER, ETC.) MUST BE FROM ONE OF THE FOUR MAJOR SPORTS****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 06:39 PM
RE: ZEITGEIST the Movie
I am a teacher in Wisconsin. I agree with a lot of what you are talking about. I am living it.

I look for career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame. Add to that list some personal favorites on the current rosters, and everything else in my collection is up for trade.
03-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks for your response, unfortunately most of us are. The only way to start the ball rolling on change is to get the truth out. We need to take this country back from the greedy folks who are in charge of making all of our major decisions for us.

For instance, gas is now approaching $4 a gallon and don't be surprised if it gets up to $5 sooner than later. Why don't the people in charge refuse to pay these inflated prices the middle eastern oil barons are setting? Because they are being PAID not to.

(03-11-2011 06:39 PM)jonathani Wrote:  I am a teacher in Wisconsin. I agree with a lot of what you are talking about. I am living it.

****TRADING FOR AND BUYING UNSCRATCHED, EXPIRED AUTOGRAPH REDEMPTIONS FROM ANY UPPER DECK PRODUCTS (INCLUDING FLEER, ETC.) MUST BE FROM ONE OF THE FOUR MAJOR SPORTS****
05-02-2011, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 11:34 AM by evolb909.)
In regards to 9-11 and according to conspiracy theorists:
Those towers were built to withstand the impact of 10 747's, and this came straight out of the mouth of one of the men who designed the towers. Super-thermite or nano-thermite was likely used to bring the towers straight down and created a lake of molten metal that sat in the basements of both buildings for months. (a known bi-product of thermite) The support beams of the towers on ground zero were found to be cut with clean 45 degree angles - exactly like a planned demo. If you watch footage of the towers collapsing, you can see explosions going off on the lower floors of the buildings. Virtually every fire fighter and rescue worker who entered the buildings agree with large explosions happening BEFORE the towers started collapsing, some of which came from the basements.

There was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon whatsoever. Look at the news footage and the security videos that were watching the Pentagon. No video of a plane hitting the Pentagon either. WTC Building 7 at ground zero was "pulled" or purposely demolished. This is a fact.

Who would want to do this you ask? You should ask Bush and Dick Cheney for instance. They needed an excuse to get our military into the middle east. Hence the Patriot Act, which was resoundly refused by the American people the first time around mind you. Oh yeah Bush is in the oil business! And don't forget Cheney is the former chairman and CEO of the Halliburton company. Hmmm.

Bush's and the Bin Laden family are also known business partners. This is all common knowledge if you take the time to look. Do some research. Spend a couple hours watching Zeitgeist the movie, it's enlightening and full of proof and video evidence. (most of which is since confiscated news footage)

Don't forget to thank the Bush's for allowing the oil speculators in. It's doing us alot of good right now approaching $5 a gallon. That and the fact we as a country, including our government, are slaves to the Federal Reserve which is constantly driving the value of our dollar down by printing money whenever they feel like it. They are creating debt by printing money out of thin air so to speak and the value of our dollar continues to plummet as a result. The dollar aint based on gold any more people. Greed is officially ruining the world.

05-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Did you watch September clues on youtube? Ive watched it 3 or 4 times and each time it just gets me thinking. Check it out if you havent already. Interesting at the very least.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - ?
Marino - 1867
Zach Thomas - 678
Jason Taylor - 580
Lamar Miller - 96
[Image: 4F27A3AC-9ACF-437D-980D-3302B03C9A4A-127...fd7aa1.jpg]
05-04-2011, 09:53 PM
I haven't seen that yet, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

05-07-2011, 09:58 PM
its very informative everyone should watch it at least once

My For Sale At Webstore
05-08-2011, 11:46 PM
(05-07-2011 09:58 PM)jeffery328311 Wrote:  its very informative everyone should watch it at least once

You know it. There is a ton of BS going on behind the scenes and people need to know about it.

05-09-2011, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 02:59 AM by bakerman8419.)
I also watched Michael Moore's Capitalism - A Love Story just last night. Pretty good stuff and sad as can be especially the part about companies taking life insurance policies on their employees and when they die...ching-ching!!! Sad world we live in.

BTW I love The Matrix Trilogy soooooo much. I cant quote the exact line(s) but its something along the lines that people are so helplessly plugged in that even if you tell them the truth they will reject it, go crazy or will prefer to be ignorant and except things for the way they are because they are too afraid of change.

I feel this is what we are going through in this current society. If you tell the richest of the rich to give up half their money and humanity will flourish and everyone will be better off they would tell you to "F" off. No one man should have that much money PERIOD!!!

Also wanted to let you know about a SICK song I came across a few weeks back. Kinda fits this thread to a tee.

Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said

POWERFUL SONG!!!

Here are the lyrics:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lupefiasc...rsaid.html

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - ?
Marino - 1867
Zach Thomas - 678
Jason Taylor - 580
Lamar Miller - 96
[Image: 4F27A3AC-9ACF-437D-980D-3302B03C9A4A-127...fd7aa1.jpg]
05-09-2011, 04:35 PM
(05-09-2011 02:06 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote:  I also watched Michael Moore's Capitalism - A Love Story just last night. Pretty good stuff and sad as can be especially the part about companies taking life insurance policies on their employees and when they die...ching-ching!!! Sad world we live in.

BTW I love The Matrix Trilogy soooooo much. I cant quote the exact line(s) but its something along the lines that people are so helplessly plugged in that even if you tell them the truth they will reject it, go crazy or will prefer to be ignorant and except things for the way they are because they are too afraid of change.

I feel this is what we are going through in this current society. If you tell the richest of the rich to give up half their money and humanity will flourish and everyone will be better off they would tell you to "F" off. No one man should have that much money PERIOD!!!

Also wanted to let you know about a SICK song I came across a few weeks back. Kinda fits this thread to a tee.

Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said

POWERFUL SONG!!!

Here are the lyrics:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lupefiasc...rsaid.html

So true. Sad, but true. I think they are having a contest to see who can die with the most $$$. If I ever won the lotto there would be several VERY happy charities and I would at the very least pay off all of my friends and families houses. I checked out the September Clues through part F last night and they are very interesting so far, thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure if I've seen Capitalism: A Love Story yet, but I'm gonna queue it up in my Netflix later for sure. I do like his other movies.