`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mickey mantle card chase

mickey mantle card chase
I was wondering what ever happened with that Mickey Mantle card chase? did anyone ever get a pack of 1952 topps and actually pull the Mick's card? they are still selling the rc chase boxes unopened.
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

RE: mickey mantle card chase
(02-16-2011, 04:33 PM)robags0817 Wrote: I was wondering what ever happened with that Mickey Mantle card chase? did anyone ever get a pack of 1952 topps and actually pull the Mick's card? they are still selling the rc chase boxes unopened.
Ive been ignoring them on my local retail shelves for years. What is in them? A bunch of 89 donruss packs? Maybe I should see if kmart has the 52 pack I have never been looking for, lol

Seriously though, What is in them? I might just go buy some for fun if I can get some modern packs in them.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I am not sure I have never bought them either and was curious to see what others experience has been. IO am sure there is like 1:10000 just to pull a 52 pack than throw in your odds of puolling a mantle in that pack prob makes it 1:100000 but who knows. That is why I asked figured someone might have some experience.
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

(02-16-2011, 05:08 PM)robags0817 Wrote: I am not sure I have never bought them either and was curious to see what others experience has been. IO am sure there is like 1:10000 just to pull a 52 pack than throw in your odds of puolling a mantle in that pack prob makes it 1:100000 but who knows. That is why I asked figured someone might have some experience.
I bought one last week and it was a complete waste of money. All cards were from the 80's and 90's not one card was worth more then 20 cents.
[Image: Beckettbanner.jpg]
I collect all Colt's, All Vintage QB's and other Vintage.

All Cards are for trade, although some might be worth more to me than what the book says.

http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt51/armyeric8575/

I got a bunch of garbage.

I see boxes of this stuff all over ebay going for more than the 19.99 I paid at Walmart. The odds are to bad for me to risk it.

Well if you want to hear a story.........

I am assuming you guys are talking about a TriStar product?

Some years ago, a collector redeemed his DAVE AND BUSTERS (in Hawaii) coupons for one of those boxes and wouldnt you know it, in it was the 52 Mantle.

(02-17-2011, 01:02 AM)011873 Wrote: Well if you want to hear a story.........

I am assuming you guys are talking about a TriStar product?

Some years ago, a collector redeemed his DAVE AND BUSTERS (in Hawaii) coupons for one of those boxes and wouldnt you know it, in it was the 52 Mantle.
Yep. Someone found it.
[Image: 62432197542.png]

Dang- i wish i read this before buying some today.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner