`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 3/21/13)
beware of bethesdajay.

wont respond to messages after multiple attempts..i gave him the benefit of the doubt and still no reply,so i just left negative feedback..
[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 3/21/13)
send me his address by PM
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/16/13)
probably should add heideman21 to this list. I didn't send my end since he's new, but I have yet to receive my end and he's still getting on here.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/3/13)
Add jcollyer, trade from 2/8/13 never received my end, sent numerous msgs and heard nada, has APO address, zip code 09177
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/3/13)
(05-06-2013, 10:03 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Add jcollyer, trade from 2/8/13 never received my end, sent numerous msgs and heard nada, has APO address, zip code 09177
send me complete address and I sent u a PM- did crackplatypus ever send you the cards he owed you?
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/23/13)
Bob: BOST123 also has the ID Outlawz1979
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/28/13)
roger
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 9/2/13)
Cardmagnet owes me in our trade. He has stopped responding to my messages going on two weeks and will not provide any information as our trade. Has not even marked that he received my cards when there was tracking. Have a feeling he has been up to this before under other name! He needs blacklisted and removed from the site!
[Image: cam73-banner.jpg]
I collect Colorado/Denver teams (Elway, Sharpe, Terrell Davis, Rod Smith, Manning, Montee Ball, Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas, Helton, Tulowitzki, Carlos Gonzalez and RC's) stars and HOF's.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 9/2/13)
(09-02-2013, 10:07 PM)cam73 Wrote: Cardmagnet owes me in our trade. He has stopped responding to my messages going on two weeks and will not provide any information as our trade. Has not even marked that he received my cards when there was tracking. Have a feeling he has been up to this before under other name! He needs blacklisted and removed from the site!
I sent you a PM
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 9/4/13)
Doh!! Cardmagnet got me too. Trade was from last month, I sent with tracking (delivered), he has yet to mark received or shipped. Also noticed he hasn't logged on since 9/2/2013. I have sent multiple messages, but no response. Anyone live near Winber, PA, maybe we should check to make sure he's okay...(joke)
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!