`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC

RE: Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC
(04-11-2011, 08:21 PM)nickjones824 Wrote: sorry been real busy at work I'll check yours out now. you don't want the Berry magic auto? I'll try to get back on in a few and let you know what i'm interested in. The dual prime is 25/355. Do you want to trade 1 for 1 or just equal value?

Thanks

Nope. I'll pass on the Magic. Just can't do the signature. Not what I'm looking for. Just shoot me a PM with what you like and we'll go from there.

RE: Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC
Bump.

Bump this too because everyone knows I want MORE EB!!!

I have the Donruss Elite Team Logo on card auto. It is like the NFL Shield but a chiefs logo instead. I dont have a scan at the moment but can get one if you are interested? If so shoot me a message.
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

uppppp

come on guys!!! I am looking for gu, autos, inserts, low numbered, rare, and memorabilia!

I still have that red auto.....9/10

(06-16-2011, 07:28 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: I still have that red auto.....9/10

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and you know I want it!!!!! LOL

I don't have any Berry doubles for it but I do have quite a few Chiefs for trade.

Still have a few decent looking stuff and decent Bv stuff for trade if you want to check the bucket out.

i have this if you need it.. thanks

[Image: ericberry.jpg]

(06-17-2011, 12:18 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i have this if you need it.. thanks

[Image: ericberry.jpg]
Already have it Smile Thanks though.