`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC

RE: Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC
HEY BUDDY I JUST GOT A 2011 PRESTIGE ROOKIES REVIEW JERSEY OF HIS IF U WANT IT LET ME NOW

JASON

RE: Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC
(06-17-2011, 01:11 PM)jsiracusa Wrote: HEY BUDDY I JUST GOT A 2011 PRESTIGE ROOKIES REVIEW JERSEY OF HIS IF U WANT IT LET ME NOW

JASON
For sure! I don't have any 2011 stuff yet! What do you need for it?

i make u a deal i send it to u and when u get some stuff from 2011 football u can make it up then

(06-18-2011, 01:21 PM)jsiracusa Wrote: i make u a deal i send it to u and when u get some stuff from 2011 football u can make it up then
PM sent! Anyone else? I have PayPal too if you wanna take some of your sweeeeeeeeet Berrys out of hibernation!!!! lol

COME ON GUYS!!!!!! I REALLY NEED TO ADD SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump.

Amazing collection. Wish I could help you out
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-03-2011, 09:39 PM)demondukk Wrote: Amazing collection. Wish I could help you out

Thanks! Just be on the look out for stuff I need. That's all I can ask.

You got it bro!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Sorry I'm not around much. Have got busy with all kinds of junk lol

Anyone coming across any sweet Berrys?