`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/WTB Topps Poker Chip Autos & Topps Treasury Mini Autos

Title says it all guys, looking for Carmelo Anthony, Martell Webster and Joey Graham from the Poker Chip Auto set, if you have any or know someone who has any please pm me. As for the Topps Treasury Mini auto please lmk which ones you have as I need a lot of them, thanks.

Just curious...do you have any of the regular chips for trade? If you do, feel free to look through my stuff to see if I have anything you would like for them. I would take whites, blues, RC, #, or any of them.
Thanks,
Mickey
crownmeking23 Wrote:Title says it all guys, looking for Carmelo Anthony, Martell Webster and Joey Graham from the Poker Chip Auto set, if you have any or know someone who has any please pm me. As for the Topps Treasury Mini auto please lmk which ones you have as I need a lot of them, thanks.

I know i have the regular nba pokerto trade.Please post a list and send me a tradelist

Bob T Wrote:I know i have the regular nba pokerto trade.Please post a list and send me a tradelist

Hey Bob, I'm only interested in the autos, nothing else.

Hey Mickey, the only regular poker chip I have is of Kobe and it's not numbered. I'd be open to trading it, but can't seem to find your tradelist/bucket.

bump

bump

bump

RE: WTTF/WTB Topps Poker Chip Autos & Topps Treasury Mini Autos
bumps

bump it

I have a Sean May poker Chip auto if interested.

(01-25-2011, 06:53 PM)crownmeking23 Wrote:

Hey Bob, I'm only interested in the autos, nothing else.

Hey Mickey, the only regular poker chip I have is of Kobe and it's not numbered. I'd be open to trading it, but can't seem to find your tradelist/bucket.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)