`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone collect the 96-97 BAP Silver Autos or 97-98 Die-cut or Prismatic autos?

Does anyone collect the 96-97 BAP Silver Autos or 97-98 Die-cut or Prismatic autos?
Is anyone putting these sets together? I'm putting together the base auto sets but in pursuit of that have managed to accumulate a TON of the parallels.

for 96-97 Silver Autos I have 72 FS/FT including the Messier Silver auto.

For 97-98 I have 44 die-cut autos and 20 prismatic autos.

I have decided not to try and put these sets together (because some people started a LONG time ago and I think it would be too darned hard). SO if anyone collects them send me a PM and we can work out a trade through the trade tool if I can help you with your sets.
96-97 UD Game Jerseys, BAP Auto's and Kevin Westgarth

[Image: redwingsbanner.png]

[Image: westgarthbanner.png]

RE: Does anyone collect the 96-97 BAP Silver Autos or 97-98 Die-cut or Prismatic autos?
Bringing this old post back as I now have even more ft. Would also love (like most everyone else) to get a silver or prismatic 97-98 Lindros is anyone has one fs/ft
96-97 UD Game Jerseys, BAP Auto's and Kevin Westgarth

[Image: redwingsbanner.png]

[Image: westgarthbanner.png]

RE: Does anyone collect the 96-97 BAP Silver Autos or 97-98 Die-cut or Prismatic autos?
do you have a list of what ones you missing? i can look at 1 place, all of my traders are in storage but 1 lcs has cards i can look at
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)