The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection
That is an amazing card!
Eddie George Super Collector

Hmmmmmmmmm........
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

The site is showing who posted last on the board, but when I go to look I can't see anything past my #350 post.
grrr......

Suddenly I can see!
(03-11-2012, 12:36 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: That is an amazing card!
Thanks, I'm pumped.

(03-11-2012, 12:39 AM)mik253 Wrote: Hmmmmmmmmm........
Big Grin
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

very impressive, my first time looking at this thread. I thought I was the ultimate OSU guy just by having a rookie of each OSU football and basketball player who turned pro since 92. I quit trying to get the autos because it became too expensive. I would love to pick up a Greg Bellasari and Andy Katzenmoyer Auto.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-11-2012, 12:50 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: very impressive, my first time looking at this thread. I thought I was the ultimate OSU guy just by having a rookie of each OSU football and basketball player who turned pro since 92. I quit trying to get the autos because it became too expensive. I would love to pick up a Greg Bellasari and Andy Katzenmoyer Auto.
I might pee a little if I ever get my hands on either of those. I would love to see your collection, you should post a thread for them.
I still really want a Vrabel and a Winfield. I am not even CLOSE to what I want for some of the old time players.
Thank you for the kind words, and thanks for looking.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(03-11-2012, 12:57 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I might pee a little if I ever get my hands on either of those. I would love to see your collection, you should post a thread for them.
I still really want a Vrabel and a Winfield. I am not even CLOSE to what I want for some of the old time players.
maybe one of these days when i can find room to but all my buckeyes stuff up i will take a few pics. I played against Mike Doss, Kenny Peterson and Jamar Martin my senior year in high school during the playoffs. They were all on the same hs team that won the state and national title. I played center and had the privilege of having to zone block Jamar Martin all game. I guess I really didnt block him, just got in his way and slowed him down a few times. Martin hit harder and with more intensity than anyone I ever played with. Giving me the willies thinking about it.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

(03-11-2012, 12:57 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I might pee a little if I ever get my hands on either of those. I would love to see your collection, you should post a thread for them.
I've found a nice little Sage Auto of Andy katzenmoyer running at $10, I've been debating on picking it up the last week or so. Use to live on the same block as him and his parents. And I've got a Winfield Sage auto on the way Wink
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-11-2012, 12:34 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Latest addition:
[Image: LeBeauredinkoutof43.jpg]
I think this my new favorite piece of cardboard. LeBeau changed football, as a player and coach. He played at THE Ohio State University, as well as coached my dear Bengals.
Press Pass is the bomb, sent this redemp out about 8-10 days ago, and they sent me a red ink! IDK if there was an actual red ink redemption or just redemptions for the base auto.
Thanks for looking!
Absolutely awesome addition, I forgot about LeBeau being a Buckeye...

(03-11-2012, 10:03 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Absolutely awesome addition, I forgot about LeBeau being a Buckeye...
+1!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-11-2012, 01:23 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: I've found a nice little Sage Auto of Andy katzenmoyer running at $10, I've been debating on picking it up the last week or so. Use to live on the same block as him and his parents. And I've got a Winfield Sage auto on the way Wink
thats awesome, i take it u are from westerville? Did you play on same team as him in hs? I remember watching him at the ohio north south game which was hosted near my hometown. He was a monster but he about doubled in size between the summer and fall of his freshman yr for the bucks.