`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: Ohio State Buckeyes auto collection
Thanks for the kind words, Hardy. Right back atchya!

(06-24-2011, 02:37 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks Nine! I actually bought two of the NT's from the same seller, I made hi bids on them because they were ending within a few seconds of each other. That card was a gift to my brother, which he sent for grading and traded me the raw one I had for my pc. Sneaky sneaky.
Latest additions:
[Image: Image-14.jpg]
Beanie was from a trade with a great member who was gone for too long, TONE81.
TONE81 threw in the Robiskie auto for padding with the Beanie!
THANK YOU TONY. You still rock.
The Gamble is from CGE13. I traded for this card in the first week of April. He had car trouble when he was out of state, sent half our trade a month later, and now I get the rest.
So, thanks to CGE13 for finishing his obligation.
Thanks for looking!

(06-24-2011, 07:28 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Sweet adds, and always nice to see folks fulfill their obligations after a rocking start.

BTW...did you receive? I did, just making sure.
I did, thanks Mister! They are pretty neat parallels, I'm going to be looking for the others soon.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

It is back to doing the hide a post thing. I know you posted a comment to my question....but it isn't here. Will wait a few more posts for it to be visible...so bump.... Smile

Same thing happened to me....weird.

(06-24-2011, 01:13 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: It is back to doing the hide a post thing. I know you posted a comment to my question....but it isn't here. Will wait a few more posts for it to be visible...so bump.... Smile

awesome pickups
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Very nice.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Now I can see the most recent posts! Strange, seems to only happen to HTOutlaws' Barry thread and this. PROBABLY because of the sheer awesomeness within.
Thanks for the comments everyone, hoping to see a Heyward in the mail soon from DaGooch.

awesome collection man!
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

(06-25-2011, 12:37 AM)dbestballa23 Wrote: awesome collection man!
Thanks Balla. Still going to colege? I've seen some of your posts lately with the recent pickups and haven't commented, sorry!
Glad too see you here, even if it's only for the summer.

(06-25-2011, 12:50 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks Balla. Still going to colege? I've seen some of your posts lately with the recent pickups and haven't commented, sorry!
Glad too see you here, even if it's only for the summer.

Yea man i am going into my 3rd year. Really took a break from collecting because I didnt know what i wanted to collect ha. So in the past couple weeks figured I would start a HOF/Star Player PC and see where that takes me. I should be back for good now that I got a new PC going.
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]