Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

Ohio State Buckeyes auto collection
MrGonzoDad Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Oooh, nice additions Gonzo!!

Thanks! Eddie George on card autos are great, and Artifacts autos are SO much nicer in person. Didn't realize the Nugent was my second, oops.

I agree. The Artifacts autos look horrible in scans, but in person they look pretty nice.
Oops, but a GOOD oops! emoticon Gotta like multiples.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

New Beanie, sort of. Found this one in a different box it shouldn't have been in. Got this card Sconnie, been waiting one one since they came out.
[Image: Image-5.jpg]
Thanks for looking.
OT: The men's b-ball team is kicking @%%!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Awesome Absolute Memorabilia Beanie Wells card! I've always enjoyed looking at cards from that set.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Awesome Absolute Memorabilia Beanie Wells card! I've always enjoyed looking at cards from that set.

Thanks NineOf, I was really trying to score one of the college "prime" autos, and the NFC prime die cut, but people still think Beanie is worth a bunch despite the lack of playing time and his injuries. There's still time though! Waiting for some offseason deals to start popping up.

Latest mail.
[Image: Image-6-2.jpg]
[Image: Image-6-1.jpg]
[Image: Image-6.jpg]
Thanks for looking!

Sweet additions, MrGonzoDad! I'm really digging the Press Pass Antonio Pittman red ink auto card. Your Buckeye PC is rockin'!

Great additions Gonzo!!  I really like all the red ink hanging around here, too!

Also really like that Gholston letter...the silver letter and the red background has got to be much sweeter in person!!

GO BUCKS!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

what a buncha poo
Insert Banner.

itsdagooch Wrote:what a buncha poo

Your jealous because my Buckeye collection is better than yours.

Thank you NineOf and RW. The Pittman is a great auto, best one I have of his now. The red ink on white card stock is what does it. I dedcided to try and finish my Gholston name plates so I picked that one up off the bay. His letters are nice, the siver makes his auto easy to see. Most of his stuff goes for really cheap, even these numbered to 7. I usually let a BIN cycle at least once before I offer what I think it's worth. There is a "B" #d to 7 that I need to snag soon.