`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: Ohio State Buckeyes auto collection
(07-26-2011, 01:06 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: You're the one who got that? The Gamble's aren't going anywhere anytime soon, hang onto that one and LMK when you score something we can make a deal for bud!
Yes, I did! Big Grin I thought the BV would be a lil' higher on it, but I should have it in hand by the end of the week. Maybe you can find some stuff you need, to add with it for a Gamble AU. You are the only one I will trade it to, but only to get one of those Gamble's off your hands. Wink
If it won't help me get a Gamble from you, it will be locked up in the Panthers PC! Big Grin

Great additions, mrgonzodad! I dig the dual auto card of Eddie George and Mike Alstott.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet additions....early rumors has Sanzenbacher going to the Bills....

Great new stuff Gonzo. Love all the yummies from Corn Dog. I think JBo sent that Magic auto to the wrong place though! Tongue
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks 9!
Mister: I just read Dane signed with the Bears. Tough break for a Packers fan, but this might mean more cards soon!
RW34, if it wasn't a gift I'd send it your way, the Magic auto set needs more Scarlet and Grey!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(07-26-2011, 08:54 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Thanks 9!
Mister: I just read Dane signed with the Bears. Tough break for a Packers fan, but this might mean more cards soon!
RW34, if it wasn't a gift I'd send it your way, the Magic auto set needs more Scarlet and Grey!
Someone needs to replace Cutler. He sucks.

Looking great Man! I will be keeping an eye out for those Gholston's in a few weeks!

Gholston signs with the dreaded Bears bump.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(07-29-2011, 09:02 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Gholston signs with the dreaded Bears bump.
Really? That sucks.
I'm just glad the Panthers finally TOOK someone from the Bears instead of letting some of my fav's go there (ie. Muhammad, then Peppers). Wink Any word on any OSU alum from the Panthers being moved or released?
All the Panthers news around here has focused on the re-signing of DE Johnson and RB DWill; Smitty staying; QB Moore going to Miami; trading for TE Olsen; and giving Beason a new contract.
BTW, I am holding the Salley Uncirculated for you. It is a nice-looking card AND it is S#'d, unlike the other 2 Panthers uncirculated cards I got from deuce.

(07-29-2011, 09:02 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Gholston signs with the dreaded Bears bump.
What about Dane? Did he end up there too?