`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: Ohio State Buckeyes auto collection
(06-15-2011, 01:32 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: hehe, nice pic Jeff.
Here's the latest stuff. A Long overdue scan of the Gholston SPX CYBERTRENZ sent me out of the blue, and a Gholston PP /25 I just received from GangStippie as a surprise.
HUGE THANK YOU to these two great members.
The Beanie is from a nice trade with Floydtown.
The Laurinaitis and Spellman autos are more sneaky surprises but from my brother, Jeffro23.
[Image: Image-13.jpg]
Thank you to everyone, and thanks for looking!
great job guys!!! great stuff for a classy member!!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Great stuff, gonzo!
It's funny how a few of us hit the 2500 mark at about the same time.

(06-15-2011, 01:31 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Great stuff, gonzo!
It's funny how a few of us hit the 2500 mark at about the same time.
Yeah, I remember yours hitting about two weeks (?) before me? Now I'm just about to hit 100 trades too. I've had quite a few gentleman's trades, where a friend of mine here had something I liked (or the other way around), and one of us said they would just send it to the other, only asking for what they thought was fair in return. Technically, they are gifts. But they are the most fun. Smile
Bonk for the shoutout's and thanks to CYBERTRENZ and GANGSTIPPIE.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Sweet pickups and freebies, mrgonzodad! I really like that NT Laurinaitis auto card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Nine! I actually bought two of the NT's from the same seller, I made hi bids on them because they were ending within a few seconds of each other. That card was a gift to my brother, which he sent for grading and traded me the raw one I had for my pc. Sneaky sneaky.
Latest additions:
[Image: Image-14.jpg]
Beanie was from a trade with a great member who was gone for too long, TONE81.
TONE81 threw in the Robiskie auto for padding with the Beanie!
THANK YOU TONY. You still rock.
The Gamble is from CGE13. I traded for this card in the first week of April. He had car trouble when he was out of state, sent half our trade a month later, and now I get the rest.
So, thanks to CGE13 for finishing his obligation.
Thanks for looking!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I am glad he finally came thru for you. It has been a long time, a long time!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

SWEET Collection Gonzo!
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Awesome additions, mrgonzodad! I really dig the TTT and the Heroes auto cards. Two of my favorite looking sets at the moment.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet adds, and always nice to see folks fulfill their obligations after a rocking start.

BTW...did you receive? I did, just making sure.

Great additions Gonzo!!! LOVE, LOVE, Heart the Beanie Slideshow! Secretly, that has to be one of my favorite sets of all times. The TTT is sweet too! Glad you finally got the last part of your trade...long time coming there my friend.

Jeff, love the beard...but that's how my hair looks. Sad So much for shaving it off and looking 30. I'm afraid I'd look, well, let's not go there! LOL To my credit, I still have 20/20 vision!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos