`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How would you improve this site?

RE: How would you improve this site?
Wasting our time on this one......if they haven't took into account anything in the last few years why would they start with this thread all at once. Just like was stated, the people on the boards are the only thing keeping this ship from sinking completely but it's definitely taking on water quickly....
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Just giving an update: We had a meeting with Bill today and along with the upgrades to the site, there is a mobile app in the works. We are also working on C2C selling as well.

(05-13-2013, 07:29 PM)jgrunert Wrote: Just giving an update: We had a meeting with Bill today and along with the upgrades to the site, there is a mobile app in the works. We are also working on C2C selling as well.
fyi ..... tried to reply to this thread 7 times yesterday ..... emphasis on the word "tried" ..... couldn't get into this thread unless I wanted to wait for over three minutes for it to load (yes, I timed it for you) and once I was in I tried to post a reply but gave up waiting once again ..... tell Bill to forget the add-ons ..... if we can't post or reply to on-going threads and topics, shouldn't that be Beckett's priority first ???

Spoke with you folks briefly at Expo, but if you'd like to speak with me again PM me I'll gladly pass on my #

Pbean said it best....speed...we dont care what you do...folks like John at 5 freekin AM Eastern should NEVER have to wait 2 seconds to load a page....Period..
just dump the money in this thing and get er done y'all...you know you will get it back 10 fold..
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(05-11-2013, 09:43 AM)nittany13 Wrote: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stop the clock! Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater here.

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you strongly on your point. Despite the number of minor inaccuracies here and there, which I noted in a previous post, the database is still an excellent tool to assist with my comprehensive player checklists. I do not know of anything quite like it anywhere. In fact, I pretty much gave up collecting in 2003 and the online database helped to bring me back years later since it made collecting easier and more fun. There are still those of us who are interested in those "worthless five centers", not all of us exclusively collect high end $750 multi-jersey HOF patch cards.

I agree that the site can be slow at times, but the speed and even the layout have improved greatly in contrast from as recently as last year.
yeah, on the point of dumping low end i say nay. i have no say on the speed issue though, after years of dial-up its all fast to me Smile

BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

I simply want something done with the Attachment feature on here, it doesn't work so shouldn't it be fixed or removed completely and have everyone upload from photobucket and other similar sites?
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/