`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to purchase a Kirby Puckett auto

Have some funds from selling cards on that other site, so looking to purchase one. If you have one youre willing to sell, post the card here with a price, or PM me that information. Thought Id check here before going back there to purchase one. Thanks!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Bump
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

charbs I love that banner you have...was it made with a banner type app for the pc do you know ? I didn't see this post until today. I would have probably sold one of my KP auto's as I was bidding on a Evel Knevel sportsking auto....dang thang went for 180...besides baseball I'm still trying to get auto's from my child hood years like Richard Petty which I got one now just need a Hulk Hogan and Evel Knevel....lol....but any how...would you be interested in anything like this one ?

I just now went to look in Beckett for it as I do have OPG and they don't show it or any cards made of Puckett in 2008 unless somebody can help find it. I did find this on the other site http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Signa-Cuts-Auto...1e5cb6e338 but I would not be looking that high for it. Feel free to send me a PM if interested and we can go from there if you want. I usually don't offer any of my Puckett's as I am a hoarder....lol...and I have only offered this to one other person which was a true twins fan like youself Smile

2008 Tristar Signa Cuts Kirby Puckett #27/27
I collect: Harmon "KILLER" Killebrew, Tony Oliva, Kirby Puckett, Kent Hrbek & 1960-70's Minn Vikings
My PhotoBucket

2005 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Sweet Leather Sigs #'d /25 and Graded 8.5

[Image: Untitled-1-2.jpg]
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."

Killebrew - somebody on the football board made it for me. He was off of school or work over the Holidays and offered to make banners for folks. I honestly cannot even remember his name, I can look through old messages if you want to contact him, will just wait til Im not using my phone.. As far as the Signa, I would probably pass on that, would like one in a Twins uni. Especially for the price you want for it...

JN - Dont particularly like graded cards, but PM me what youre looking to get for it. Thanks!

there are 3 autos listed on the bay at the moment. they range from 170 to 250.

There are a couple cheaper than that, one for $140...thinking I should have grabbed that one last week that ended for $90.

RE: Looking to purchase a Kirby Puckett auto
I have a Kirby Puckett Donruss Diamond Kings Recollection Collection 1/1 it is a 1986 card but pulled from a 2005 pack.