`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FREE SIGS ((on vac for xmas need something to do))

Want to try one with Percy and AP on the outside, with Kirby Puckett in the middle?? Puckett in the baby blue uni if possible would be awesome, youre the man!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

matteobeast Wrote:could you make me a sig with tom brady, matt ryan , and tim lincecum please.

np your in line sir! emoticon
[Image: donssig.gif]
Collec
ting:
Joe Flacco, Ray Rice and Davone Bess
and any other Ravens and Hawaii Alu
m that catches my eye
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i409/ravens1fan/

hey bro, i would love a sig. never had one.$0if you could make one with demaryius thomas, eric decker, tim tebow, and perrish cox that would be great$0$0just let me know how to install into my deal$0$0thanks$0
[Image: alamsig-1.gif]
lookin
g for decker, demaryius thomas, tebow, and perrish cox

Ravens1Fan Wrote:
Falcons2Fan Wrote:hey man those look nice.... If i cant get somebody to fix the one I have now, cause I really like mine If only I can just get that member that originally did it or someone that can, to replace the Hanson autograph with a different Matt Ryan autograph of mine.... I'll pick that one up

keep it up

i could prob redo yours some how!

that would be awesome man, I like it exactly the way it is.. I just need that Tommy Hanson Stand to be replaced with another one just like that Matt Ryan but with this card on there, heres the link if you want to try for me, thanks so much bro!!

http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu161...221.jpg />

Hey man go some nice banners going there! Could you possible make me one with an Eagles backround with Vick, Calvin Johnson, Paul Pierce, Suh, Dexter Pittman, and Alphonso Smith. Thanks and I will get your thank you package out when the weather is a little nicer lol.
[Image: CJ81daman2.jpg]
Als
o looking for past and present Eagles, Celtics, Ndamukong Suh, Paul Pierce, Tige
r Woods, and Dexter Pittman.

wow !!! sweet work there Smile

Hey Ravens1fan, mine could use an overhaul! If you mix it up with Vince young, Colt McCoy and some Cowboys like Emmitt,Dez Bryant, Marion Barber, Felix Jones,Tony Romo, oh and Witten for sure. Like one side Texas and the other side Cowboys. Dang I am picky! lol! I know this is a tall order and I dont know if even possible. Just giving you some options and ideas, whatever you can do would be great. Thanks man. Again, I havent forgotten your Ravens cards.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

If ya get a chance, can ya make me a Notre Dame one with Brady Quinn and Golden Tate. Maybe with the Leprechaun, TD Jesus and/or the Golden Dome in the background? Thanks!
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

I would love a new sig with Romo in it.  Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

How do you put them in your post???