`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My BGS results (Card Grades)

i'm used to getting all 9.5 back but I guess I didn't examine the cards carefully enough this time. Ouch on the Tommy Hanson. The card looked so sharp and perfect but got an 8.0 on the centering. I must have overlooked that somehowemoticon I'm a little dissappointed with these grades, centering killed me. None for trade, this is all PC.

Set Name

Player

Final Grade

2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs

Gerald McCoy B

2006 Playoff Contenders

Marques Colston AU

2009 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs

LeSean McCoy B

2009 Playoff National Treasures Rookie Colossal Materials Signatures

Josh Freeman

2010 Finest Rookie Patch Autographs Gold Refractors

Gerald McCoy

2009 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs

LeSean McCoy/350

2009 Bowman Sterling Xfractors

Sammie Stroughter AU

2010 Topps Platinum Autographed Patches

Mike Williams/800

2009 Finest Rookie Redemption

Tommy Hanson AU EXCH

2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Refractors

Arrelious Benn

bucket: http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/...4%20Trade/

Collecting Buccaneers, Peyton Manning, Marques Colston, Andre Johnson, Lesean
McCoy, Calvin Johnson, Hines Ward and Penn State players.

Let me know what you think!

Sweet Bud.... wish there was some scans to check out. Do you have a good connection on where to send cards to get graded???? I have tons of Josh Freeman and Mike Williams I want to get graded by BGS. Also, you from around Tampa??? I am from Brandon......$0$0$0$0P.S. Check out my Mike Williams Thread I just made.... A lil SICK!!! $0
Looking for Josh Freeman and Percy Harvin cards!!!

stevenbailey84 Wrote:Sweet Bud.... wish there was some scans to check out. Do you have a good connection on where to send cards to get graded???? I have tons of Josh Freeman and Mike Williams I want to get graded by BGS. Also, you from around Tampa??? I am from Brandon......$0$0$0$0P.S. Check out my Mike Williams Thread I just made.... A lil SICK!!! $0

I'll post scans when I receive the cards. I just got these results from the website today. I'm expecting the cards from beckett by friday (2 day shipping). I'm not from Florida at all, I'm from Pennsylvania but grew up a die-hard Bucs Fan since 1999 and still am today! Love my bucs!

About time!!! You know how many people live in FL that are Steelers fans.... bout time they get a little taste of there own medicine (LOL)... thats cool though.... did you see my Mike Williams PC Thread I just made???

Yeah man, thats a sick collection! Almost wants me to concentrate more on mike williams instead of the 10+ players that I collect. Definately a sweet Collection you got there! Yeah my dad is a huge steelers fan and right now I'm in Southern California and all I see is Steeler Liscense plates, banners, and flags. I think the Steelers are americas team based on what I've seen the last few years!!!

I use to collect all Bucs cards... which I have tons of Bucs card that I need to add to my org and start a trade thread with.... They way I am collecting now is.... You know the 3 rown white boxes that the card stores sell...??? Well, my goal is to get each row filled up with RC cards (1 row full), RC Jersey Patch's (1 row full), and RC Auto's ( 1 row full).... When thats done, I move to another player... Have you seen my Josh Freeman PC Thread..... Truly amazing.... I am about 7-8 RC Jersey cards and RC Auto cards away from filling the 3 row box! All my Jersey Patch cards consists of at least 3 colors or more.... Most of the cards are all low #'d.... Truly a SICK PC!!!

Wow that is amazing! A very good Idea too. It will take me forever to finish a project like that. I just recently started collecting Peyton Manning so thats where a good chunk of my hobby spending money has been going these past few weeks. I'm trying to narrow my collection down. I stopped collecting Steve Smith (panthers), Brandon Marshall, and Michael Crabtree. I just don't have the passion for those players anymore. But I'm collecting All current and past Bucs (except for the scrubs), Penn state Alumni, Peyton manning, Marques colston, Andre Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Ed Reed, Torry Holt, Marvin Harrison, and Hall of Fame Steelers (for my dad).

RE: My BGS results (Card Grades)
I know this post is almost 2 years old, but trying to get ahold of you about the mickey shuler /25 platinum x card. i am very interested in it, if you still have it, and if you happen to check this, I am unable to email you through beckett, get in touch with me please.