`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New single player collectors thread

RE: New single player collectors thread
Yes this thread is pointless. It seems as if every six months this thing gets bumped and no one maintains it. Also you will have people who have 20 cards of a particular player and think they are player collectors when that particular player has 5000 cards. Then after all that, it will be a new member who makes a post and stick around for 2 months and are never heard from again.

If a new thread is started there needs to be some rules. Proof of collection, card count/total possible, someone who will stick around for A LONG LONG time and will maintain the thread.

marinoisking: If you plan on sticking around for a LONG LONG time and have extra time on your hands and can make some entry rules by all means do it but I agree with spaz this thread has been SOOOOO pointless since it existence. Its up to and I can help with the rules if interested.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-04-2011, 01:22 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Yes this thread is pointless. It seems as if every six months this thing gets bumped and no one maintains it. Also you will have people who have 20 cards of a particular player and think they are player collectors when that particular player has 5000 cards. Then after all that, it will be a new member who makes a post and stick around for 2 months and are never heard from again.

If a new thread is started there needs to be some rules. Proof of collection, card count/total possible, someone who will stick around for A LONG LONG time and will maintain the thread.

marinoisking: If you plan on sticking around for a LONG LONG time and have extra time on your hands and can make some entry rules by all means do it but I agree with spaz this thread has been SOOOOO pointless since it existence. Its up to and I can help with the rules if interested.
I get on here almost every day after school...even if its just for 10 minutes to pop in...and even if I dont get a chance to get on I am usually not on hiatus for over 2 days or so.

If it can do any good then I dont mind starting it over and keeping it up....if you wanna talk rules you can shoot me a PM and I will get started...I am gonna hang around for about another hour before I crash so I can go ahead and throw it up before bed.

(10-04-2011, 01:28 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I get on here almost every day after school...even if its just for 10 minutes to pop in...and even if I dont get a chance to get on I am usually not on hiatus for over 2 days or so.

If it can do any good then I dont mind starting it over and keeping it up....if you wanna talk rules you can shoot me a PM and I will get started...I am gonna hang around for about another hour before I crash so I can go ahead and throw it up before bed.
I will hit you up in a few min bro.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-04-2011, 01:31 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I will hit you up in a few min bro.
ok sounds good...I am reading some junk for school right now so I am flipping back and forth between that facebook and beckett lol
so just hit me up and I am sure i will catch it within a few minutes