`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 2008 FOTG nfl prime

Like the title says, I am looking for 2008 certified fotg nfl prime. I currently have 16 of 87 cards. So chances are if you have one I need it. Lmk what you all have. Thanks

They look like this.
[Image: 100_0763.jpg]
Collecting all Cowboys

i NEVER give up stuff im going after for the PC'c i have. but i am a set collector too and i believe sets are more important than player PCs. . . . what is odd is i am doing the 07 prime NFL set. im @ 106 of 134.
anyway, this is a walter payton triple prime /25 of the 2008 set. i'm sure you are looking at it already. i am going to bid if you have it. but if you need it i will lay off.
HERE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130415625031&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
this is a sweetie. LMK what you think. I'm om it if youre not.emoticon
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Thanks chibearsboy. I actually am watching it. The guy had two of them, and I missed the one he sold last week. I'll pm you if it goes past my threshold though. If I can't get it, I hope it goes into a collectors collection here on beckett. I've seen your 2007 collection. Man, it is a beauty.
Collecting all Cowboys

just remember my friend, these only come around once in a great while. player collectors are brutal to bid against. . . . it is best to knock off the vvhtg cards of the set in the begining of your quest. not the end. no matter the $$$. they get really hard round up later. i know. i blew a lou groza years ago for my set and i have only seen 1 other since. blew it too. sucks since the SP is only /5 on those. 3 left to find, ouch.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

hows your collection of these coming along juan?
hope your doing well with it man!!

chibearsboy Wrote:just remember my friend, these only come around once in a great while. player collectors are brutal to bid against. . . . it is best to knock off the vvhtg cards of the set in the begining of your quest. not the end. no matter the $$$. they get really hard round up later. i know. i blew a lou groza years ago for my set and i have only seen 1 other since. blew it too. sucks since the SP is only /5 on those. 3 left to find, ouch.

Yeah you're right. This bad boy is mine. I missed on a Lambert /5 about 3 months ago. Haven't seen one since. Steelers fans are as bad as Cowboy fans when it comes to collecting.
Collecting all Cowboys

Falcons2Fan Wrote:hows your collection of these coming along juan?
hope your doing well with it man!!

Its coming along. Got a Maynard /9 and a sweet Houshmanzdeh (sp?) in the other day. Have a beautiful Fred Taylor on the way as well. It is probably the nicest one I'm gonna have.
Collecting all Cowboys

Bump. Still looking.
Collecting all Cowboys

get the fred taylor yet?

Falcons2Fan Wrote:get the fred taylor yet?

I sure did. Was gonna wait, cause I like to show two at a time, but its to beautiful. Besides have 3 that I won today on the bay. Spent way to much, but I'm happy. Here it is!

[Image: 100_0655.jpg]
Collecting all Cowboys