Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
G48, the website says you are old!
Nice pics and nice rig Floydtown!
Where are the boys going next?
I wouldn't mind showing them spring in AK, they saw the rainiest summer in history here, so why not the weakest winter in a decade.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(03-17-2011, 11:53 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: HEY!!!
YOU'VE GOT A SENIOR STATUS NOW!!!
WOOHOO!!!
Sweeeeet! lol
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Love the Durango! Bet that bad boy will move pretty good!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Great stuff Floydtown!! I think the boys want to see the ocean! Oh wait...that's me! I want to see the ocean! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

SWEET ride Floydtown!! looks so warm there i'm sure the boys love it. Incredible picture of the convoy through the canyon.you guys are STUDS and i thank you for that brother.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Frank and Roger are sure having a good time travelling! Maybe he'll stop by the Brunell Cave someday?!? Tongue Keep Frank and Roger on the move!

Great thread!

---

Here's a twist...each time Frank and Roger relocate, they could pick up some friends and then the thread could be "Frank, Roger, _____________, ____________, etc"....
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

The boys went to work with me today and visited with my Platoon. This weekend they will visit, among other places, a car show and Waikiki Beach. I'll post those pics Sunday and send them on to their next destination on Monday
[Image: DSCN0716.jpg]
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(03-18-2011, 11:57 PM)floydtown Wrote: The boys went to work with me today and visited with my Platoon. This weekend they will visit, among other places, a car show and Waikiki Beach. I'll post those pics Sunday and send them on to their next destination on Monday
[Image: DSCN0716.jpg]
I see a bunch of HERO's.

Thanks, for all you guys do.

Jason

My great uncle was a colonel in the army he would have been a general, but he lost his eye and they had too many generals in the area. My uncle was in the army. My grandfather was in the navy as a pilot. My father was in the navy too. Sadly, i was dumb and didn't stay in school like i was suppose to and they wouldn't take me. =(

Dude, I thought you were older than ME?!?!?!
You look like a child in this pic! Wait a minute... I still look like a child myself... but, anywho... How'd you get stuck in paradise?!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(03-19-2011, 02:40 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Dude, I thought you were older than ME?!?!?!
You look like a child in this pic! Wait a minute... I still look like a child myself... but, anywho... How'd you get stuck in paradise?!
I'm not in the pic= I'm taking it , lol
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)