IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

spazmatastic Wrote:
THE GREAT 48 Wrote:
All Day Baby Wrote:I thought this thread was about you looking for a couple of members here! emoticon
I'd like to get in on this. Not much happening in Broken Arrow, but there are some places in Tulsa they might like to visit. What do I need to do to get a visit?

LOL, thats funny!
Usually whoever has it sends it to one of there current trades or Ive told people to refer back to the thread and find a member who wants it if they dont have any trades going on.
I believe Younglover has it now....

She should have it on Monday. That card has put up some serious miles the last couple of weeks.

I'm in Hawii visiting my parents, kinda wish F & R coulda made the trip with me, but I have big plans for them when I get back emoticon
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

A great thread, if they ever wanna mix it up with wyatt earp or doc holiday send em my way. We can have a showdown at the OK Coral.

never read this thread until today, awsome idea!!! If it ever comes my way here in Knoxville,Tn. I will take him to Neyland stadium.Keep it goin! Will def. check in a see his travels!
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

The guys apparently disappeared for a couple of weeks! Hellooooooo, Frank, Roger? Where are you guys?

emoticon

spazmatastic Wrote:The guys apparently disappeared for a couple of weeks! Hellooooooo, Frank, Roger? Where are you guys?

emoticon

Frank and Roger are safe in Los Banos, CA and are hopefully praying for no rain Sunday as they are going to be my guests at our tailgate party at Candlestick against the Bucs. Pictures to follow.
Sorry it took so long - they were supposed to come with me to the Rams game, but I had a lot on my mind and they were left waiting at home Sad
I am sure they are looking forward to their next stop.

This looks like alot of fun. Send it to me in Knoxville, TN
[Image: swervin5000.jpg]

My son an I are
looking for all ERIC BERRY. Collecting 2010 Platinum Auto Patches
Platinum Au
to Patches 13/50
Platinum Auto Patches Black 7/50

Count me in, ill keep it going emoticon
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Well......I guess I shoulda had them pray for a good game *sigh* Will put up pics tomorrow if I can get them uploaded.

Cool. Can't wait to see!

OREGON HO!!!$0Frank & Roger made it to the beautiful oregon coast! younglover even sent a raincoat because it pours this time of year...$0$0[Image: 018.jpg]$0$0good idea Marryann...$0$0[Image: 019.jpg]$0$0they got the tour of my room and met walter..$0$0[Image: 016.jpg]$0$0met Earl but he was in no mood i guess..$0$0[Image: 017-1.jpg]$0$0[Image: 013.jpg]$0$0so we are going to the golf course i play at, to watch the OREGON game in the bar this afternoon.$0$0this weekend a tour of my world and its off to their next adventure!!!$0$0updates soon and i need the next persons addy... PM me.. cool..emoticon $0
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95