`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
(06-02-2013, 10:23 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Yea thats right,...you sent them to me John...or was it the other way around?...hehe..
Smile
I thought I sent them to Wendy... Wendy sent them to you... Something like that?
HAHA I'm not going to go through 50+ pages to find out!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(06-02-2013, 09:36 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: If will replies to one of you guys or if someone else would like them I will pass them on to keep it going
Just send them to a trusted member from this thread who gives you an addy.
(06-02-2013, 10:14 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Ryan, they've already been there with me during Christmas a couple years back! LOL
Correct. Your post from Stone Mtn. was #161. I was just checking back through the thread to see how long ago I had the card. I saw yours and thought I'd list it for you. My 1st pic was #98. I got it from 'mrgonzodad' and sent it to 'younglover'. Both of them got to post pics from better trips than I did. It rained the entire time I had F&R, but I went with some clever pics since I was so limited. I didn't want to hold them too long since 'younglover' had a plan.
I haven't seen/heard from Will in many months now. That doesn't mean we can't keep Frank and Roger moving along. It only means that we can't update the OP.

Keep it going 'rooster...'!!!

(06-03-2013, 12:17 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Just send them to a trusted member from this thread who gives you an addy.
Correct. Your post from Stone Mtn. was #161. I was just checking back through the thread to see how long ago I had the card. I saw yours and thought I'd list it for you. My 1st pic was #98. I got it from 'mrgonzodad' and sent it to 'younglover'. Both of them got to post pics from better trips than I did. It rained the entire time I had F&R, but I went with some clever pics since I was so limited. I didn't want to hold them too long since 'younglover' had a plan.
I haven't seen/heard from Will in many months now. That doesn't mean we can't keep Frank and Roger moving along. It only means that we can't update the OP.

Keep it going 'rooster...'!!!
I got him in FB, but he doesn't go on FB anymore.
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!

I also have Will's address, assuming he still lives there.

(06-03-2013, 12:33 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: I got him in FB, but he doesn't go on FB anymore.
Yeah, he has pretty much disappeared for the past few months. It's a shame b/c he was one of my favorite traders/members and he helped me so much on completing my SIG.
I am sure he will return one day. I am hoping he is only gone for the same reason I disappeared late last year. Mine was purely financial and you folks make me want to spend money I sometimes don't have. Wink Big Grin

(06-03-2013, 01:21 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I also have Will's address, assuming he still lives there.

Yeah, he has pretty much disappeared for the past few months. It's a shame b/c he was one of my favorite traders/members and he helped me so much on completing my SIG.
I am sure he will return one day. I am hoping he is only gone for the same reason I disappeared late last year. Mine was purely financial and you folks make me want to spend money I sometimes don't have. Wink Big Grin
I was gone for a whole year!
Wendy tempted me back in. I blame her! Big Grin

(06-03-2013, 03:56 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: I was gone for a whole year!
Wendy tempted me back in. I blame her! Big Grin
Yeah, I remember. Wendy was the 1st one I went to when I came back. She had an awesome Armanti Edwards card for my PC. Luckily she held on to it for those few months just for me.

So has Frank and Roger made their last stop?Glad i could get into this early and send them over the ocean.Hard to believe all the people they went to that are not on here anymore,me included.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

Bump this up. Its been a while anyone ever find frank and roger. I always hoped he would have gone home some time. Would of been a hell of a PC item.

Also looking back at all the people who used to be on here. Some good guys who have disapeared.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(04-27-2014, 08:16 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Bump this up. Its been a while anyone ever find frank and roger. I always hoped he would have gone home some time. Would of been a hell of a PC item.

Also looking back at all the people who used to be on here. Some good guys who have disapeared.
Yea, several good members just from this thread have disappeared - especially Will. I don't know what happened with him. We used to PM and trade all the time. Then he just disappeared!
As for the card, unless something happened that hasn't been posted here, 'roostersclassics11' still has the card. BUT he hasn't been on here since March 30th. I thought he was joining my Racing Forum Fantasy Game, but he has not contacted me in any way for about a month.

I would like to see Frank & Roger travel some more too.
Sad

Bump! Smile

There has been a sighting
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]