`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Hartline Football Cards

Brian Hartline Football Cards
Hello Everybody! I am really new to this and I am not sure how to go about it. I have quite a Brian Hartline personal collection but after looking at his list of cards on here I am missing cards I didnt know exsisted. My question is, I am not sure how to go about trading for or asking for a trade. I noticed that there is a want option for the card so should I just select that? Thanks Everybody

RE: Brian Hartline Football Cards
AT THE TOP OF EACH PAGE THERE IS A WHITE SECTION THAT HAS TEXT IN SMALL PRINT; "cards, players, teams, boxes etc next to an orange search box. In that white box type in the cards you have 1 by 1 and hit enter after every entry. Below there will be a short list of cards with blank boxes next to them. Find your card(s), check the box with a click of your mouse. Scroll up and click on the button that says "add selected". Then pick a collection in your "organize" to enter it in. then go onto the next card. Now they are in your organize. From there, there will be 4 boxes to the right of each one of your cards. The first box on the left if "quantity haves", the 2nd box is "quantity wants, 3rd box is to mark it for trade and the 4th is mark it for sale. To trade, enter a nummeral amount of haves in the first box then enter a nummeral amount to trade in the 3rd box. BOOM! Now you have items in your org and they are now marked for trade for all too see to send you offers and vice versa. To access the trade pages where all your trades will happen, look for the "TRADE" tab in blue towards the top of the page. To initiate a trade with another. Click on their "user name"; I.E. "dfcj1499". It then will transfer to their personal page. Look to the right in "BLUE" letter that say "something profile". Click on that. Scroll down and look for an "ORANGE" box with BLACK writing saying "items for trade". Click on that and then it will take you to there list of items to trade. To initiate a trade. Click on the box marked "Start a Trade with so n so". It will then transfer you to trade pages where you can add items for the both of you. Just keep you eye out for orange and green boxes to initiate thingsSmile Now I cant remember if you have to create your "Organize" before entering items into it?? To do that, look for a BLUE tag with BLACK writing "ORGANIZE" and click on it. It should be self explanitory from there. I believe you have access to the Orgaanize for free for 1 month. Then its gonna cost you 1 payment of 19.99 a year. Its worth it.

IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS, SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE AND CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON THAT SAYS "PM". STANDS FOR "PRIVATE MESSAGE". MAKE SURE TO TITLE THE MESSAGE. SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK "SEND" AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP. GOOD LUCK:p

Thanks so much! Appreciate the help!

Welcome to the site i hope you find what you are looking for. I have a few in my PC my favorite being a Camarillo/ hartline dual auto. Smile
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Since he doesn't have many cards, I would search his name and then click the very top box to the left of the word description and add them all to your organize. From your organize you can then select all the ones you have and make a folder of haves and then do the same thing with your wants.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Gadsden86 I have only seen one of those, it was on eBay and I was still a rookie on eBay and didn't get it. I thought there will be a few more...Rookie mistake haha.

Younglover thanks for the heads up. I'm just going to add all and separate from haves and wants.

(10-16-2011, 11:54 AM)zackmorrisxx Wrote: Gadsden86 I have only seen one of those, it was on eBay and I was still a rookie on eBay and didn't get it. I thought there will be a few more...Rookie mistake haha.

Younglover thanks for the heads up. I'm just going to add all and separate from haves and wants.
I've seen 3 since they came out i got this one last time it came up. Harder to get than the #/25 says.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn