`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Pistons PC

My Pistons PC
Hey guys, how ya been? I'm going to use this post from now on to post my Pistons PC pickups/trades just like how other members have been doing for their PCs. I should have internet on at home starting this weeked (crossing fingers) and within the next few weeks should be able to start posting pics. Last night I decided to take counts of my PC so I knew where I stood. I'm far away from having as many as I want (all 16,000+), but I'm getting off to a decent start.

Total Pistons cards in PC as of 3/9/2010: 1,074
Total Pistons AU in PC as of 3/9/2010: 30 (31 if you include the 2009-10 Exquisite DaJuan Summers RC AU I have on the way)
Total Pistons GU in PC as of 3/9/2010: 92 (93 if I ever get the card from the bay a lady's holding out on that I paid for)
Total Serial Numbered cards in PC as of 3/9/2010: 152

To give you an understanding of the counts, the "Total Pistons cards in PC ..." is total unique cards. I have many doubles of a lot of the base and a couple doubles of GU cards. If a card has an AU, a piece (or multiple pieces) of GU (JSY/PTCH/FLR), and it's serially numbered, that's 1 tally for each category. Not a tally for each auto on the card or each GU on the card. I have a few rookie cards with all three, so a tally went into each column. Once I'm done moving this weekend, I also want to do a count of base, parallel, inserts, and insert parallels (yes, I know, I have too much free time). I also plan to be scanning all of the PC cards (including base) and putting them in Photobucket, but I'll only put the Serially Numbered, GU and AU cards up here, unless it's a really nice insert. I also plan on updating my my wants/haves soon so that way if anyone has any cards I need, it would be highly appreciated.

Also, as a side note (quest), regardless of the player, I'm still looking for my first 1/1 of a Pistons player (has to be in a Pistons uniform). I would prefer it not be a printing plate as some of them you can't see anything too well (or maybe it's the way people scan them), but any 1/1 would be nice. Depending on the card, I'll be willing to trade more than BV for it. Thanks guys and I hope when I start posting pics, it'll be more enjoyable.
B
ucket

[Image: Masterpiece-Detroit-Collector-Banner2.jpg]
Banner: Card Fanatic 2003

My Pistons PC
i will have to count my pistons collection some time.
I am currently trading for

Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Chauncy Billups
Richard Hamilton
Tayshaun Prince
Rodney Stuckey
Ben Wallace

https://picasaweb.google.com/11839952293...3si9-bbrAg

My Pistons PC
ToddAP79 Wrote:i will have to count my pistons collection some time.

Definitely!!! After what you sent me, I would love to see the rest of your collection.
B
ucket

My Pistons PC
I look forward to updates on your Pistons PC. Its good to see a fellow Laimbeer fan on here as well, if you get a chance check out my Laimbeer PC and if I come acroos anything you can use I will surely let you know.

http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq162...0Laimbeer/

My Pistons PC
Moleman727 Wrote:I look forward to updates on your Pistons PC. Its good to see a fellow Laimbeer fan on here as well, if you get a chance check out my Laimbeer PC and if I come acroos anything you can use I will surely let you know.

http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq162...0Laimbeer/

Alright, I shall do so. The only stuff I have laimbeer wise for trade would be old base from the early nineties, which are a dime a dozen, but I'll keep an eye out for you as well. After I made the post I forgot to add to the count other cards that I have coming from other trades. Hopefully soon I'll be able to surpass 100 GU, just have to watch the finances.
B
ucket

My Pistons PC
Jason, i'll be adding my pistons lot for trade today. look for it in my folder's under "pistons for Xstream" - they'll be your's for the taking.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

My Pistons PC
taffster74 Wrote:Jason, i'll be adding my pistons lot for trade today. look for it in my folder's under "pistons for Xstream" - they'll be your's for the taking.

Hey man, thanks. I sent you an offer and added the Garnetts and Aldridges I have. Hope we can work something out. Check the comment on the trade. Hope all is well. Thanks.
B
ucket

My Pistons PC
I just added a lot of pistons to my organize... and considering trading my Grant Hill collection if I find something I like. Looking for Baseball or Football RC's
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

My Pistons PC
slimreinecke Wrote:I just added a lot of pistons to my organize... and considering trading my Grant Hill collection if I find something I like. Looking for Baseball or Football RC's

I don't really have anything football or baseball for trade. I have a few that I got from Beckett in promotions, but nothing great, just mostly base. If you see any basketball cards I have for trade that you'd be willing to take for trade bait, let me know. Thanks.
B
ucket

My Pistons PC
XstreamINsanity Wrote:
slimreinecke Wrote:I just added a lot of pistons to my organize... and considering trading my Grant Hill collection if I find something I like. Looking for Baseball or Football RC's

I don't really have anything football or baseball for trade. I have a few that I got from Beckett in promotions, but nothing great, just mostly base. If you see any basketball cards I have for trade that you'd be willing to take for trade bait, let me know. Thanks.

I just checked your stuff and you do have quite a few cards I need/want. So hopefully you do find something you are willing to take for them. Thanks.
B
ucket