`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want to sell 3,000 sports cards in bulk

want to sell 3,000 sports cards in bulk
I got 2 boxes of cards from salvation army. 99% perfect. a lot of them are 20 years old. most baskettball, football. organized them. got one folder wirh 900 of the best or around the same era. I don"t know anything about cards and I live on Kauai and there's no stores or anything like that. Looked on ebay and a lot of the the cards are going for between $8-$30 and then there some more valuable. I don"t have the patience, time or want to deal with one here, one there on ebay, beckett or anything like that so was wondering how would someone go about selling all one time?
thanks for any suggestions
john

RE: want to sell 3,000 sports cards in bulk
(02-17-2012, 03:10 PM)boarface Wrote: I got 2 boxes of cards from salvation army. 99% perfect. a lot of them are 20 years old. most baskettball, football. organized them. got one folder wirh 900 of the best or around the same era. I don"t know anything about cards and I live on Kauai and there's no stores or anything like that. Looked on ebay and a lot of the the cards are going for between $8-$30 and then there some more valuable. I don"t have the patience, time or want to deal with one here, one there on ebay, beckett or anything like that so was wondering how would someone go about selling all one time?
thanks for any suggestions
john
Selling all at one time? Then you gotta list the most valuable cards in the lot and show images of those cards. It is important to list and post images of the cards together to attract more potential buyers.

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Trying to flip cards that someone donated to what they thought was a good cause...What is this world coming to?!?!?!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(02-17-2012, 04:36 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Trying to flip cards that someone donated to what they thought was a good cause...What is this world coming to?!?!?!
I had the same thought. Someone donated those probably thinking some youth would be in the store and it would be a great way for them to get interested in the hobby and start a collection.

boarface- Why did you buy them if you don't have the time to split up the items? I'm missing the purpose of your purchase. Anyway, if you want people to buy your stuff you have to give more details or everyone will just look past this thread.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]