`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
nittany13 Wrote:I started a thread about these specific cards back in March but I cannot readily find it right now.<br />
<br />
These were distributed at the 2002 National by Donruss/Playoff/Score (DPS) and are identical to the set releases from that year with the exception to the embossed stamp and the serial # to 5 which should be easily evident in the pictures. You can see these are from examples from the Playoff Prestige, Donruss Classics, Donruss Elite, and (oddly) Donruss Elite Aspirations. Thanks to Mo Tax Man I now also know that there is a Score version as well.<br />
<br />
Personally I do not know if all the cards from these sets were even included in these parallel sets to begin with or if there are additional DPS sets that I do not know about that exist in this parallel form. That part I find confusing.<br />
<br />
All Base sets were done for the Nationals #/5, some parallel sets were done as well such as your Collins 2002 Donruss Classics "Timeless Tributes". Additionally, some National cards are non serial numbered and some are #1/1.<br />
<br />
Here's an example of the Base and parallel - both #/5<br />
[Image: pey.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by jaderock - 10-14-2009, 01:33 AM