`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Can't find this in the OPG anywhere:

2008 Upper Deck Icons Immortals Lettermen Herschel Walker /84
[Image: UD-Icons-Lettermen-Herschel-Walker-B_zpscd7173fa.gif]
(09-26-2014, 04:22 PM)cgod26 Wrote: Well, there is 4 more 1996 Men of Destiny Parallels that exist. 6 Total (Not counting Jumbos).

Everyone probably already knows about the base card #ed/4000 and the Gold Series parallel #ed/1000. If you thought these were HTF, these latest parallels make those look very common in comparison. It turns out, there are 4 MORE parallels to these Destiny cards. There is a "TEST" and "SAMPLE" parallel for both the base card and the Gold Series card. The base card "TEST" and "SAMPLE" cards are both #ed/75. The Gold Series card also has a "TEST" and "SAMPLE" card that are #ed/25. I have included a picture of all 6 versions of these cards for reference. (The photo autograph is included because I thought it was cool that the Destiny card photo was the same as this autographed photo I have.)

If I could like posts, I'd like this one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by coltsfansince85 - 09-27-2014, 07:24 PM