`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(09-10-2014, 12:35 PM)nittany13 Wrote: I didn't notice the small sample on the front of the middle card. Very interesteing. I would think it should be listed as well. cool card.
Me makes three. Cards with a missing serial number that are supposed to have one are merely cards with a serious defect IMHO. I admit that I too did not notice the "preview" stamp on the front of the card at first.
Just when we thought we had everything figured out with these phone cards, new discoveries are made. A few posts ago we learned there is a jumbo 30 card quarterback set and now we at least know there is a Ricky Watters parallel. The card is very reminiscent of those Clear Visions ones which were released that same year. Perhaps those "Hall of Fame" cards are simply the aggregate total of cards from all those other parallel sets like these two examples like you stated? The jumbo QB total would be 15K. Someone currently is selling sheets of these as well which have a print run of 250. Additional research will need to be done on this.
BTW, how in the world did you acquire 246 packs of these?

[/quote]

Hall of Fame are as follows, 1 through 8 series of 5,000 your additional 40,000 listed on the certificate. The higher units and joker are outside of the 540,000.

Here is another from the Destiny Cards "Headed for the Hall of Fame" Series of 8 Cards, I did not want to open this but found the numbers and players on the Press Sheets Set that I have opened 107/250.

#1 Emmitt Smith
#2 John Elway
#3 Barry Sanders
#4 Brett Favre
#5 Marcus Allen
#6 Dan Marino
#7 Drew Bledsoe
#8 Jerry Rice

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by russell.eaves@att.net - 09-11-2014, 06:56 PM