`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(08-18-2014, 07:13 PM)cgod26 Wrote: Another missing card would be BOTH the "10" and the "100" Points version of the 1997 Action Packed Extra Points Cards. They have the EXTRA points card listed, but only as a single card. I will include scan for Beckett and send them email to see if they can add both versions. I wish I had either Kaufman to show them, but I haven't had any luck tracking any down.
These are the only 97 Action Packed Extra Points cards I own. But these are the 2 different versions.
That is correct. There are indeed two versions of the Extra Points cards. If Beckett recognizes these as collectibles in the first place then there is no reason not to list them both individually.

On a side note I always felt that the Extra Points game cards were an odd OPG inclusion, personally, since they are nothing more than any other generic redemption card IMHO. I have noted that on this forum on more than one occassion.

Earlier in this thread I previously noted the variations of these Extra Point cards, but I also showed an example that I found online of the 1/1 die cast that these redemption cards could win you. Since then those have been added to the OPG. I would check it out.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 08-19-2014, 09:50 AM