`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
1995 Signature Rookies Tetrad Autobilia Auto-Phonex $2 Phone Cards (4,000m)

A while back I bought a phone card lot since I knew there were a couple in it that I needed for my collection.

[Image: scan0007_zps282e10ae.jpg][Image: scan0008_zpsb4b611f0.jpg]

That same year Signature Rookies put out a 100 card Tetrad Autobilia multi-sport set, which most likely means these phone cards are affiliated with this set (inserts maybe). 23 of these 100 cards are football. I noticed there are similar looking phone cards for the basketball and baseball cards of this same set, some are autographed as well, but I am just focused on football here.

The phone card numbers shown on the backs above correspond to the player number cards of the main Tetrad Autobilia card set, with one glaring exception. Phone card # 63 Warren Sapp is not featured in the card set, instead that is the card number of Ki-Jana Carter in that main card set. I do believe that a Ki-Jana Carter phone card does not exist in this set and I strongly believe that some of the other players featured in the main card set do not appear in this phone card set either, and vise versa (to a lesser extent, if other Sapp-like examples exist). I do remember seeing a phone card listed online for Auburn WR Frank Sanders as well, presumably it is card # 62 just like in the main card set. There may be other examples out there as well that I am not aware of currently.

BTW, ginge01 originally also showed the Kyle Brady example on this thread many posts ago.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 08-03-2014, 11:45 PM