`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
[Image: 1998-Cleo-Pack-1a_zps0cf439f7.jpg]

Thanks for sharing this. I never was aware that an alternative version of these valentines existed. I cannot personally verify if there is a contrast in size or print with the valentines shown in this package and the ones which I know were distributed in a box since neither are in front of me to make a side to side comparison, but if you state that there is indeed a difference between the two than I believe you. If that be the case than I think both versions should be OPG listed.

There were eight QBs in the set which were distributed in the boxes and I am inclined to believe that within that shown package that the same 8 QBs are featured as well (40 valentines-5 multiples of each QB).

Also, it can be clearly seen that player and team mini stickers are within the package as well which is consistent with the other boxed valentines. I can also verify that the player stickers from both the shown package and boxed ones are slightly different too. Curiously though, I only see six players represented and the sheet appears to have the same player on it more than once. Perhaps the other two QBs are also featured on stickers as well within the plastic package somewhere?

On a side note if you go to page 1 you will find that these valentines (the boxed ones) were listed by me on one of my very first posts of the thread. Since then both the 1998 and 1997 ones have since been loaded in to the OPG by the Beckett staff. The 1997 wiundow clings have been added as well but not the aforementioned stickers and I think those should be.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 07-04-2014, 03:55 AM