`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(03-11-2012, 04:28 PM)nittany13 Wrote: 2008 SPx Platinum (1/1)

Although these "fact" 1/1s are not individually listed, the card is listed tho. Similar to just like 2004 SP Authentic Game Dated Facts (Baseball).

The bsseball SP Legendary Cut Fabric cards are the same but Beckett list them as the print run (from 5 to 99) even tho they are all individually serail #1/1
(02-14-2012, 11:25 PM)nittany13 Wrote: It has a stamp like the one numbered to 225 shown, however this one is not numbered to anything and has a "Score Board" stamped logo instead of a "Classic". The stamps have other slight variances as well.
Again I am confused as to which specific card set this comes from.

Since Scoreboard and Classics were the same company, the Scoreboard embossed Logo one is from their 1996 (I believe) buyback (in this case, unused backstock) product. They bought Topps, Upper Deck etc to have signed as well and then applied the Scoreboard embossed Logo.

If there wasn't a auto buyback box (can only find PPF vintage box online at the moment), then it was meant for the Home Shopping TV program that Ed West used to sell since Scoreboard was one of their major suppliers. The Collins most likely came with those "worthless (and often generic" card size COAs that came with the package.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by jaderock - 03-14-2012, 04:38 PM