`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(03-18-2011, 10:49 PM)nittany13 Wrote: Did you rip open those packages yourself to get to those cards? LOL
I think when mine arrives I am just going to leave it as is and display it with all my other non-card collectibles.

I did not think about comparing the foil colors of my 1999 Fleer cards to the one featured in the picture.

So what you are explaining here is that the '99 Fleer, '01 Ultra and '02 Ultra "car cards" all have variations from the respective traditional base sets while the other examples of "car cards" from later years that you have given are not variations. Thanks for expounding further on this specific topic, ginge01. These should all be added to the OPG and the annual Beckett price guides as far as I am concerned.

As far as I know only the 2001 Ultra set is listed, that is unless these other collectibles are classified under a different heading.

Answers to your questions.
Yes, I opened the blister package, I would give the car to my son, I kept the card. Guess who still is interested, I'm acquiring a little line of toy cars on a shelf also!!!

1999, 2001 & 2002 I can vouch for variants in the cards.

2003, 2004 & 2005 for the Jets, matching cards between the Ultra card bought in packs and the card in the car blister pack.

2006 - 2008, specially created Upper Deck cards, not available anywhere else.

2009 released by Press Pass, using the Jets regular Score cards.

2010 released by Press Pass, using the Jets regular Panini Prestige cards

In the Beckett Price Guide, there are two years which have been recorded.
2001 Ultra White Rose Die Cast
2002 Fleer Collectibles

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by ginge01 - 03-18-2011, 11:58 PM