IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Mr. Hitt,<br />
<br />
It is cool to see that many of my submissions have been added to the OPG. I wish though that I had the complete checklist for some of the missing sets that I submitted on this thread. If I am able to get more information on these sets in question I will be sure to submit it here though. At least the Beckett staff now knows of its existence.<br />
<br />
Also be sure to check out my "spinoff" thread: "Use the Beckett online price guide as a player checklist? Please read." That thread lists some cards that are already on the OPG but do not pop up in the checklist when a player, who appears on the card, is typed in. Most likely those cards are missing player tags. <br />
<br />
In contrast there a number of cards listed in the OPG that I doubt the existence of:<br />
1997 Studio Postcard Portraits parallel - Surely jaderock will vouch for me on this. A while back he said that he never saw these and I know I have never seen these.<br />
<br />
1995 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle Dufex Back - These parallels to this insert set were added recently and I seriously doubt the existence of the dufex back version. I looked at a number of McNair-Collins cards from this set and time and time again I only found the McNair side to be in dufex.<br />
<br />
1995 Kerry Collins Signature Rookies Tetrad Autobilia Autographed Photos (# 3,000m) - These photos do exist just not of this player, at least I never found one. I would think if there were 3,000 made I would have found one by now.<br />
<br />
I may add other examples as I stumble across them.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 06-26-2010, 11:57 AM