`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
GINGE01 Wrote:Thanks Dan for the adding of the 2008 Score Factory Updates, I hope there are 31 other team collectors that can send in to Beckett information to update their teams also.<br />
<br />
Is it going to be possible to add the other three Jets Score Factory update glossy variations that were only available in the Blister Packs <br />
216 Glossy Calvin Pace...........(from blister packs)<br />
106 Glossy Brett Favre............(from blister packs)<br />
336 Glossy Vernon Gholston....(from blister packs) <br />
<br />
I did a search on ebay, there is a different Jets 2008 Score blister pack, different packaging, with Leon Washington on the front. That contained non glossy cards, the same as the card in packs.<br />
<br />
A search on Amazon shows the Blister Pack with Favre on the front which I wrote about, but only for the Jets. Did Donruss create this blister pack for the Jets for the purpose of selling a Favre card in a Jets uniform at a time when there was great demand for Favre cards in a Jets uniform and created the 3 new cards above as unique (Factory Update glossy) cards.
<br />
Joe,<br />
That's alot of detective work you did ob the variants.<br />
<br />
As for Donruss purposely doing it for the collectors...I'm sure that was the intention, but it certainly wasn't marketed very well if that is the case.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by jaderock - 06-25-2010, 02:29 PM