`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
I think this is a great thing you are doing. I hope the people at Beckett pay ao this thread and something gets done about the missing cards. We can't sell or trade what we can't put in our organize.<br />
<br />
Here's my contribution:<br />
<br />
[Image: scan0001-2.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0002-2.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0003-2.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0005.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0011.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0009.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0010.jpg]<br />
<br />
These were sent to me buy Topps for not fulfilling various redemption orders as bonuses or whatever. So this might be more of a Topps problem than anything to do with Beckett.<br />
<br />
2008-09 Topps Finest Brandon Rush RC Refractor-no print run<br />
[Image: scan0007.jpg]<br />
<br />
2008 Bowman Sterling Tashard Choice RC auto Refractor/No print run/Card number BA4<br />
[Image: scan0006.jpg]<br />
<br />
I believe this is a 2008-09 Dwyane Wade Refractor Auto/No print run/ this card doesnt even have a set number-letters anything to identify, I provided a scan of the back so you can see<br />
[Image: scan0008.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0001.jpg]<br />
<br />
If anyone has questions about the cards, Beckett, other members, whoever please feel free to PM me. Thanks again to the originator of this thread!
I collect Kevin Garnett, Brett Favre, Ray Nitschke, and Deacon Jones. I don't do
much trading, only selling. I would be willing to do a trade here and there for
high end cards of the guys listed above.

Photobucket coming soon!

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by caseysmydueffers - 06-24-2010, 11:52 AM