`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
My Unofficially Official LSU Tigers Football Thread (MUCHO SCANS)

My Unofficially Official LSU Tigers Football Thread (MUCHO SCANS)
[Image: XPZFDNHQOQJRMHW20100102012238.jpg]<br />
<br />
Well, my beloved Tigers lost a heartbreaker of a game yesterday to JoePat and his Nittany Lions! <br />
I was beginning to think it was gonna be a blowout, seeing as how it took forever for the officials to call a penalty against Penn State. <br />
<br />
A few observations:<br />
* we now know that Big 10 officials cannot count to four<br />
*The new name of the Capital One Bowl should be the Mud Bowl (that field was pathetic for BOTH teams!)<br />
*LSU needs a new OFFENSIVE and DEFENSIVE coordinator! My dad and I guesses 40% of the offensive plays before they occurred yesterday. Our offense has become so predictable. Example: Trindon Holliday placed into a play, whatever side he was on of Jordan Jefferson, the ball was handed off to him, and he ran to the opposite side, and everyone knew it. I haven't seen a trick play or a ballsy call in ages!<br />
*Jordan Jefferson CANNOT run the option! Every Tiger fan knows this....as well as every other team in the nation.<br />
* The few times Jefferson ran, it looked like he didn't really want to run. What happened to the Jordan Jefferson who kicked butt against Georgia Tech last year?<br />
* Things were so bad yesterday, I was hoping (God help me) that they might put Jarrett Lee in for a while.<br />
*Where's Russel Shepard? I haven't seen him in ages. No WILD TIGER?<br />
*It was nice to see that Penn State finally got Joe Pat a nicer pair of glasses. <br />
<br />
Oh well, hopefully the Saints go all the way to the Super Beauxl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
<br />
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
My Unofficially Official LSU Tigers Football Thread (MUCHO SCANS) - by duch2izback - 01-02-2010, 04:17 PM